(单词翻译:单击)
剧情简介
曾经风光无限的企业家沃尔特·布莱克(梅尔·吉布森饰)在经历了让他痛苦欲绝的金融风暴之后濒临破产,意志越来越消沉的他还患上了抑郁症,纵使妻儿一直对他不离不弃,但他自己早已放弃了自己,在他对自己的家人动粗之后,他被心灰意冷的家人拒之门外,流浪街头。在垃圾箱旁边喝得烂醉沃尔特准备草草结束自己的生命,但这个时候,一只自称是海狸的布偶出现了,沃尔特借着醉意和海狸打起了招呼,这只布偶甚至还让他放弃了轻生的念头。
随后,沃尔特在海狸的帮助下重新开始审视自己的生活,妻子梅瑞迪斯(朱迪·福斯特饰)和儿子珀特(安东·尤金饰)也开始接受了振作的沃尔特,而海狸更让沃尔特的公司起死回生,可是海狸的真实身份究竟是什么?沃尔特真的重新振作了吗?
Is this some kind of a joke?
这是玩笑吗?
No, hardly, love. Nothing funny about it.
不,不是,亲爱的, 这一点也不好玩
Stop it with the puppet!
别举着木偶说话
All right. I'm confused, Walter,and I need some answers right now.
好吧,我很困惑,沃尔特,我现在需要一些解释
He said if I stick with it that maybe...
他说,如果我和它在一起,可能…
He? Who said that?
他?谁说的?
Dr. Macy.
梅西医生
Dr. Macy? You quit seeing him.
梅西医生?你已经放弃治疗了
Well, I went back.
呃,我又回去了
So this is some kind of a program?
所以,这是种治疗方式?
I'll field that one. Yes, Meredith.The answer is yes.
是的,梅雷迪思,我在接受这种治疗
That is exactly what it is.
情况正是这样
I know it seems radical,but in cases like Walter's,cases where all else has been known to fail,it's proven quite effective.
我知道这看上去有点极端,但像沃尔特这样的案例,在其他治疗方法都行不通的情况下,这种方法相当有效
But if it's going to work,it's going to need your full support.
但是想要有疗效,就需要你的全力支持
It's very big in Sweden.
这在瑞典很普遍
HENRY: I couldn't find it.
我找不到
Ah. No worries.I best be on me bike.
哦,不要担心,我自己来
You're not leaving, are you?
你不会走,对吧?
Don't worry.I'll come back this weekend, then.
别担心,我周末会回来的
But you have to stay for dinner!Mom, let him stay for dinner!
但是你得留下来吃晚饭。妈妈,让他留下来吃晚饭
Look, it's all right.I don't need to.
听着,不用留我吃晚饭,没有必要
Please, Mom, let him stay for dinner.
拜托了,妈妈,留他吃晚饭
I'll come back this weekend, then.
我周末就会回来的
Come on.
拜托了
It's okay. Just for dinner.
好的,只吃晚餐
Please, Mom.
拜托了,妈妈
Yeah!
耶!
Well, right, then.Let's tidy up the garage so we can mess up the kitchen.
喔,这样的话,好的。一起收拾好车库,就可以去吃晚饭了
Come on. Don't touch anything sharp.
来,别碰尖的东西