看美剧学英语:《欲望都市》中有用的口语(1)
日期:2011-09-30 10:05

(单词翻译:单击)

1. I only did this docu bullshit to earn a rep.

我做这垃圾纪录片只是为了要个名声。

2. That night, she had an eye-opening experience.

那天晚上,她可是打开眼界了。

3. I have gone too far.

我太过分了。

4. I'm so flattered.

我真是受宠若惊。

5. You got a bat in the cave.

你流鼻涕了。

6. I was just resting my eyes.

我只是闭了会儿眼睛。

7. I would like to dedicate the song to the lady sitting right over there.

我想把这首歌献给坐在那边的女士。

8. I got butterflies in my stomach.

我感到很紧张。

9. Her heart is racing.

她心跳在加速。

10. I just don't want you to be left out.

我只是不想你被冷落。

11. If you wannna say anything about me, say it to my face.

你们如果想议论我,就当着我的面儿说!

12. You'll start up with him again, won't you?

你会和他和好的,不是吗?

分享到