《绯闻女孩》Blair&Chuck经典台词(1)
日期:2011-09-14 15:44

(单词翻译:单击)

第一季03集

Blair: Do you like me?
B:你喜欢我吗?

Chuck: Define “like”.
C:定义喜欢。

第一季18集

Chuck: You don’t belong with Nate, never have, never will.
C:你并不属于N,从来不会,并且永远不会。

Blair: You don’t belong with anyone.
B:你不属于任何人。

第二季01集

C:Please don't leave with him.
C: 请不要和他走。

Blair: Why? Give me a reason and "I'm Chuck Bass" doesn't count.
B:为什么?给我个理由而“I am chuck bass”不算。

Chuck: 'Cause you don't want to.
C:因为你不想跟他走。

Blair: Not good enough.
B:不够好。

Chuck: 'Cause I don't want you to.
C:因为我不想你跟他走。

Blair: That's not enough.
B:还不够。

Chuck: What else is there?
C:还有什么呢?

Blair: The true reason, I should stay right where I am and not get in the car. Three words. Eight letters. Say it...and I'm yours.
B:正真的理由啊,我应该不上车的理由!三个字,八个字母,说出来,那我就是你的了。

Chuck: I... I ...
C:我....我......

Blair: Thank you. That's all I needed to hear.
B:谢谢,我要听的已经够了。

分享到