美剧中的经典台词:说到你心底了有木有(中英对照)
日期:2011-09-06 18:19

(单词翻译:单击)

Some love stories aren't epic novels. Some are short stories, but that doesn't make them any less filled with love.

有些爱情故事不会成为史诗,有些只是短篇小说, 但同样都满溢着爱。

If a man is over 30 and single, there's something wrong with him.

要是男人超过三十岁还是单身,那他一定有问题。

——《欲望都市》

I want to be the only girl in the backseat of your chevy.

我想做你雪佛兰后座上的唯一的女孩。

My seminar is entitled, "Modeling, do judge a book by its cover."

我的研讨会名为"做模特,确实要以貌取人"。

The guy's an idiot, if he doesn't realize what he has with you.

如果那家伙还没发现能和你在一起有多幸运,那他就是个白痴。

Two nights in a row doth make this "Neuro-serious."

连着两晚约会,说明你"神经上很认真"。

You know that federal laws protect us based on race, religion, sex, age, disability and nationality, but what about size?

你们知道,联邦法律保护我们不受种族、信仰、性别、年龄、服役与否、残疾与否和民族的限制,那体型呢?

——《美女上错身》

To remember, to let go, and to move on.

铭记,释怀,然后继续前行!

If we can't live together...we're gonna die alone.

如果我们不能一起活下来,就会独自死去。

If I never met you, I don't have to lose you.

如果我从没遇见你,我就不会失去你。

What happened, happened.

木已成舟。

Don't mistake coincidence for fate.

不要把巧合错当成命运。

——《迷失》

I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect.

我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。

I want us to clear up the weirdness.

我想我们之间要把事情说明白。

You are sweet ,funny ,you are honest.

你很温柔,风趣,还很坦诚。

Just that we hit it off , and I really like you.

只能说我们很合得来,而且我也很喜欢你。

——《吸血鬼日记》

I don't have a romantic bone in my body.

我生来就没什么浪漫细胞。

Fashion knows not of comfort.

时尚永远不会考虑舒适。

——《绯闻女孩》

Be the change you want to see in the world.

欲变世界,先变自身。

Killed 10 individuals, you are a serial murderer; kill thousands of people, you are a God of War.

杀了十个人,你是连环杀人犯;杀了成千人,你就是战神。

——《越狱》

Life is full of changes. One day you have an apartment, the next day it's a house of dumplings.

生活充满了变数。前一天你还有一间公寓,第二天你发现它就变成了饺子馆。

From the moment the date begins, you have five minutes to decide whether you're going to commit to an entire evening.

约会开始后,你可以用五分钟时间来决定你是否要把整个晚上都花在这个人身上。

Kids when you are single, all you're looking for is happily ever after.

孩子们,当你们单身的时候,你们以为感情的结局就是王子公主永远过上幸福快乐的生活。

——《老爸老妈浪漫史》

Did you know that the iconic Valentine's heart shape is not actually based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over?

你们知道情人节送的心形其实它的原型并不是人的心脏,而是女性弯腰时臀部的形状吗?

I cry because others are stupid.That makes me sad.

我哭是因为其他人都太愚蠢了,这让我很难过。

——《生活大爆炸》

Sometimes vulnerability can be our greatest weapon.

有时,弱点反而是我们最强的武器。

There's no such thing as an easy mission.

世上没什么任务是不费吹灰之力的。

I wanna learn what it's like to wake up in the morning and not feel sad.

我不想每早醒来都因内疚而感到悲伤。

——《尼基塔》

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • epicn. 史诗,叙事诗 adj. 史诗的,叙事诗的,宏大的,
  • vulnerabilityn. 易受攻击,弱点,[计]漏洞
  • serialn. 序列,串列 adj. 连续的,一连串的
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适
  • rown. 排,船游,吵闹 vt. 划船,成排 vi. 划船,
  • coincidencen. 巧合,同时发生
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • disabilityn. 无力,无能,残疾
  • entitledadj. 有资格的,已被命名的 动词entitle的过去