电影中那些或睿智或感性的绝佳台词
日期:2011-08-11 16:59

(单词翻译:单击)

It's only the scared things that are worth touching.

只有神圣的东西才值得被亵玩。

I love acting,so much more real than life.

我爱表演,比生活真实多了。

Man just wants to be happy.But society wants him to be good.And when he's good,man is rarely happy.But when he's happy,he's always good.

男人只是想开心,但是社会希望他做一个绅士。男人在装绅士时不会开心,但男人在开心的时候永远都是一个绅士。

The more I look,the more I see.

我看得越多,我看到的越多。

--《道林•格雷》

Ultimately, Jonathan concluded that if we are to live life in harmony with the universe, wo must all possess a powerful faith in what the ancients used to call"fatum," -what we currently refer to as destiny.

欲臻天人合一,须信一字,此字古已有之,于今亦然,唯“缘”而已

Life is not merely a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences. Uh-uh.But rather it's a tapestry of events...that culminate in an exquisite,sublime plan.

人生际遇绝非偶然,冥冥中,上苍早已安排周详,丝毫不爽。

--《缘分天注定》

My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside.

老师说美是内在的。

That's just something ugly people say.

只有那些长得丑的人才这么说。


--《大话王》

So what happened after he climbed up the tower and rescued her?-She rescues him right back.

骑士爬上去救出公主后,发生了什么? -她也救了他。

--《风月俏佳人》

Would you agree to live a sensible life?-lt.s already the case.

会愿意过平淡的生活吗?-事实就是如此。

Who are yourmost faithful friends?- My true friends are faithful.

谁是你最忠实的朋友?-我真正的朋友都很忠实。

Look closely enough and you'll find everything has a weak spot where, sooner or later, it will break.

如果你很近地观察,就会发现任何事物都有弱点,只是早点或晚点的问题,瑕疵总有一天会变成致命的弱点。

--《佐罗的面具》

Would you agree to live a sensible life?-lt.s already the case.

会愿意过平淡的生活吗?-事实就是如此。

Who are yourmost faithful friends?- My true friends are faithful.

谁是你最忠实的朋友?-我真正的朋友都很忠实。

Are you afraid of death?- Less than solitude.

你会怕死吗?-我更怕寂寞。

Do you pray?-Yes, because I believe in love.

你祷告吗?-会,因为我相信爱。


--《玫瑰人生》

Just let the light in,clean everything out. If I could take a giant eraser and rub out everything, starting with myself...

让阳光洒进来,把一切都清洗干净. 但愿我有一块巨大的橡皮,能擦除一切,从我自己开始...重新做人。

--《天才雷普利》

Except I be by Silvia in the night, There is no music in the nightingale.Unless I look on Silvia in the day, There is no day for me to look upon.

如果夜晚不能依偎丝薇亚, 夜莺歌唱也不悦耳.如果白天不能看着丝薇亚, 我将不能面对白天.

--《莎翁情史》

分享到
重点单词
  • faithfuladj. 如实的,忠诚的,忠实的
  • culminatev. 达到顶点或高潮,以 ... 告终 vi. 达到顶点
  • sensibleadj. 可察觉的,意识到的,实用的 n. 可感知物
  • ultimatelyadv. 最后,最终
  • merelyadv. 仅仅,只不过
  • solituden. 孤独 独居,荒僻之地,幽静的地方
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • harmonyn. 和弦,协调,和睦,调和
  • sublimeadj. 高尚的,壮观的,卓越的 vt. 提高,变高尚,