听电影《查理和巧克力工厂》Mp3学英语:05
日期:2011-05-12 10:07

(单词翻译:单击)

查理 我和你妈希望你...
Charlie, Mum and I thought...

今晚就拆生日礼物
maybe you wanna open your birthday present tonight.

拿去吧
Here you are.

(一流开心牛奶巧克力软糖)
我等明天早上再拆好了
Maybe I should wait till morning.

门儿都没有 ,岳父
Like hell. Pop.

我们加起来381岁了 别想叫我们等
All together, we’re 381 years old. We don’t wait.

查理 就算没找到...
Now, Charlie, you mustn’t feel too disappointed...

也不要觉得太失望...
you know, if you don’t get the...

无论如何 你还有巧克力吃
Whatever happens, you’ll still have the candy.

好了
Ah, well.

没戏唱了
That’s that.

我们分着吃吧 -不行
We’ll share it. -Oh, no, Charlie.

这是你的生日礼物
Not your birthday present.

这是我的巧克力 我想给谁吃就给谁吃
It’s my candy bar, and I’ll do what I want with it.

谢谢你
Thank you, darling.

谢谢你
Thank you, Charlie.

愿神佑你
Bless you.

好 看看是谁找到的
All right, let’s see who found it.

第三张金奖券的得主 是紫罗兰·博雷加德小姐
"The third ticket was found by Miss Violet Beauregarde."

(乔治亚州 亚特兰大市)
这些只是我的紫罗兰 赢得的263座奖杯的一部分
These are just some of the 263 trophies and medals my Violet has won.

我平常喜欢嚼口香糖 但我一听到金奖券的事...
I’m a gum chewer mostly, but when I heard about these ticket things...

就暂时不买口香糖 改买巧克力
I laid off the gum, switched to candy bars.

她是个冲劲十足的小女孩 不知道是遗传谁的
She’s just a driven young woman. I don’t know where she gets it.

我是嚼口香糖的世界冠军
I’m the Junior World Champion Gum Chewer.

我嘴里嚼的这片口香糖...
This piece of gum I’m chewing right now...

已经整整嚼了三个月 刷新了世界纪录
I’ve been working on for three months solid. That’s a record.

当然 我也有不少战利品 多半是甩指挥棒得来的
Of course, I did have my share of trophies, mostly baton.

上面写着有个小朋友能得到大奖 别的小朋友都得不到
So it says that one kid’s gonna get this special prize, better than all the rest.

我才不管其他四个人是谁 得大奖的小孩一定是我
I don’t care who those other four are. That kid, it’s gonna be me.

告诉他们为什么 紫罗兰
Tell them why, Violet.

因为我天生是赢家
Because I’m a winner.

真讨人厌的女孩
What a beastly girl.

卑鄙下流
Despicable.

你知不知道我们在说啥
You don’t know what we’re talking about.

蜻蜓吗?
Dragonflies?

等一下 有最新消息
But wait, this is just in.

第四张金奖券找到了 是一名叫麦克·蒂维的男孩
The fourth golden ticket has been found by a boy called Mike Teavee.

(科罗拉多州 丹佛市)
只要从制造日期来推算就好了...
All you had to do was track the manufacturing dates...

再加上天气的影响 还有日经指数的导数值
offset by weather and the derivative of the Nikkei Index.

就连智障都算得出来
A retard could figure it out.

我经常听不懂他在讲什么
Most of the time I don’t know what he’s talking about.

这年头的小孩知道太多高科技了...
You know, kids these days, what with all the technology...

去死! 去死!
Die! Die! Die!

他们的童年应该不会太长
Doesn’t seem like they stay kids very long.

我只要买一块巧克力就够了
In the end, I only had to buy one candy bar.

好不好吃? -不知道
And how did it taste? -I don’t know.

我讨厌巧克力
I hate chocolate.

那你干嘛要去巧克力工厂? 你这个忘恩负义的...
Well, it’s a good thing you’re going to a chocolate factory, you ungrateful little...

分享到
重点单词
  • despicableadj. 可鄙的,卑劣的
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • derivativeadj. (贬)非独创的,庸乏的,派生的 n. 派生物,
  • batonn. 指挥棒,接力棒,警棍,权杖,短棍
  • violetn. 紫罗兰,紫色 adj. 紫色的
  • offsetn. 抵销,支派,平版印刷,弯管,[计]偏移量 vt.
  • championn. 冠军,优胜者,拥护者,勇士 vt. 保卫,拥护,为
  • disappointedadj. 失望的
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,