经典电影台词第2讲
日期:2009-06-25 10:58

(单词翻译:单击)

11. Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930

译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

12. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

13. Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

14. I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933

译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

15. You talking'to me?

出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976

译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

16. Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.

出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

17. life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994

译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

18. Made it, Ma! Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19. I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

20. Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

分享到