经典英文电影台词:千钧一发
日期:2008-02-01 23:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Jerome: I can’t believe you pulled this off. they’re sending you out there. Out there they send you, of all people.
我不敢相信你成功了. 他们要把你送到太空. 在那么多人中他们选中你.

Vincent: Hate to think of you stuck alone in that room for a year ..

我不敢相信你要一个人呆在那房间一年…

Jerome: Don’t think about it, anyway, the room I’m stuck in is bigger than your tin can.

别想了, 我呆的房间要比你的火箭大.

Vincent: What are you gonna do?

你将要做什么呢?

Jerome: I have my books, I go places in my head.

我有书, 我在脑海中旅行.

Vincent: I’d be happier if you had some company.

你如果有同伴的话我会更开心.

Jerome: I have visitors.

我有客人.

Vincent: Yeah well, none that you don’t pay. Seriously, what are you going to do?

是啊, 但没有不要钱的. 说真的, 你将要做什么呢?

Jerome: I’m going to finish this.

我要把这杯喝完.

Jerome: What’s Titan like this time of the year?

Titan 在这个季节是什么样的? (Titan在这句话里指的是围绕旋转土星的卫星)

Vincent: What’s it like? Titan is exactly like this…all the time… it’s got a cloud so thick that nobody knows what’s underneath.

它是什么样的? Titan永远就像这样. 它的云厚得让人看不清下面有什么

Jerome: Maybe there’s nothing there.

可能里面什么都没有.

Vincent: there’s something there. You should be going instead of me.

那儿有东西. 你比我更应该过去.

Jerome: Why is that?

为什么?

Vincent: Because up there, your legs wouldn’t matter.

因为在那边, 你的双腿不会有问题.

Jerome: I’m scared of heights.

我恐高.

分享到