(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本:
The only way we can truly compete with our top competitors is by finding a way to accept the deal.
我们能真正与顶尖对手竞争的唯一出路就是找到一种接受交易的方法。
I know that many of you feel that Creation Inc.'s suggested bid of $20 billion undervalues the company,
我知道你们很多人认为Creation公司建议出价200亿美元低估了公司的价值,
and is in fact, much lower than you expected.
事实上,这个出价远低于你们的预期。
However, it is important we find common ground.
然而,现在重要的是我们找到共同基础,
Frankly, we're not doing so well, as you can see in our share prices.
老实说,正如你们在股票价格上看到的那样,我们做得不够好,
This deal will not only help them, it will help us immensely.
这场交易不仅是在帮助他们,也将极大地帮助我们自己。
Our shares are continually slipping while others are gaining.
我们的股票持续下滑,而其他公司的股票却一直在上升。
We should keep the investors in mind when negotiating with Creation Inc. and do our best to reach an agreement.
我们在与Creation公司谈判时,要牢记投资者的想法,尽全力达成协议。
86. What is the purpose of this speech?
这次演讲的目的是什么?
87. What is mentioned about the company?
文中提到了公司的哪些内容?
88. What is the speaker mainly discussing?
演讲者主要讨论了什么?
