喵星人卧底到美食圈,神奇到哈哈哈
日期:2018-08-17 17:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Owning a cat can be a rewarding experience. As any veteran cat owner will tell you however, it can also be something of a challenge. Your daily life is basically determined by whatever mood your cat is in. Sometimes it likes tickles. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it likes curtains. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it wants to play, but only at 3am.
豢养一只猫是一件非常有意义的事情。不过,所有的资深猫奴都会告诉你,养猫也是一件富有挑战性的事情。你的每日生活过得如何,基本上是由猫主子的心情决定的。有时它喜欢你给它挠痒痒,有时又很讨厌。有时它喜欢玩窗帘,有时又不喜欢。有时它愿意陪你玩,不过可能是在凌晨3点。
Do you like cats? How about cute and tasty sweets? I think there are a lot of people who like both of them. So don’t you think that cat sweets would be perfect?
你喜欢猫咪吗?你喜欢萌萌哒又可口的甜点吗?我想很多人两者都喜欢。所以,如果猫咪和甜食二者可以兼得,是不是很完美呢?
My name is Ksenia, I’m from Russia and I photoshop two best things in the world together - cats and food!
我的名字叫Ksenia,我来自俄罗斯,我为世界上最棒的两种东西摄影——猫咪和美食!
I always wanted to create something funny and this is what I came up with at the end of January and launched my Instagram account.
我一直想创作一些有意思的作品,在1月底我想出了这个创意,并且创建了我自己的社交网账号。
Hope you like it!
希望你喜欢这些作品!
1.order a pizza to get a free kitty
买披萨送猫咪

喵星人卧底到美食圈,神奇到哈哈哈.jpg


2.As usual, the cat is not amused!
一如既往的,猫咪没有被逗乐!
3.A Russian Blue (a real breed lol)
俄罗斯蓝猫(稀有品种哟)
4.Meow-shroom!
喵菇!
5.Mew-shi
寿司猫
6.My Pye is my little truffle ! He would be perfect in that box.
我的猫咪是我的松露巧克力!把他放进这个盒子里肯定超合适!
7.Oh drat. Now I've got to go and make myself a hot chocolate and I don't have any marshmallows.
哦糟了,现在我想去给自己做一杯热巧克力,但是家里没有棉花糖了。
8.biscuit-cat is judging your snack choices
饼干喵正盯着你呢,你想选择什么零食?
9.it looks like the cat was cursed to become an orange slice and is slowly transforming
这只猫看上去就像是遭到了诅咒,它会变成一瓣橘子,现在正在变的过程中。
10.I will never see momo the same way again.
从此之后我都无法直视我们家MoMo了!
11.Cat got your tongue?
猫吃了你的舌头?
12.I don't like Oreo cookies but I'm sure I could get used to them even love them if they looked like that.
我不喜欢奥利奥饼干,不过如果所有的奥利奥饼干都长这样,相信我会习惯它们的味道,甚至爱上它们。
13.Kitty Baguette.
猫咪长棍面包
14.Took me a while
花了好久才找到它
15.This one is perfect
真完美
16.The cat seems to be sitting on giant olives
这些猫咪就像是坐在巨大的橄榄上
17.First find the legs and tail; straight up is the black nose then find the eyes over the nose. It takes a bit of time.
首先找到了猫腿和猫尾巴;向上找到了黑鼻子,然后找到了鼻子上方的一双眼睛。花了点时间把猫整个儿找出来。
18.Each new pic is my new favorite!
每一张都是我的新最爱。
19.cocokitty!

可可猫!
20.This is so ADORABLE!!
太可爱了!
21.Just one, small catnip, please!
就一点点,就一颗,来点猫薄荷,谢谢啦
22.a cat would like mice-cream better...
对一只猫来说,老鼠味的冰淇淋也是极极好的
23.reminds me of a purrito
让我想到了猫饼
24.Must lick my creamy neck...
一定要舔舔自己涂满奶油的脖子
25.peel me like a tangerine
请像剥桔子一样剥开我
26.This would be so adorable in a kitchen!
放在厨房里会更显得萌萌哒
27.there you are fluffy !
你这个蓬松的毛球
28.He's making that face because he's pissed you didn't wrap him in tuna instead
这只猫正在做鬼脸,因为你没有把它卷进金枪鱼罐头,它很不开心
29.Wink wink
眨眼睛~
30.Thank goodness this isn’t a double scoop! I HATE ice cream freeze headaches!
还好不是双球冰淇淋,不然一口下去肯定冰得我头痛
31.Loving the kitty s'more!
更爱这些猫咪了
32.Cool punkin Head!
多酷的南瓜头
33.Awww that's such a cute little hat little fella
多可爱的小东西,多可爱的小帽子!
34.Purrtato
喵土豆
35.Dippin kitty!
蘸酱猫
36.Life in Black Forest lava cupcake is sticky but lovely!
黑森林熔岩蛋糕,黏糊糊的,不过很萌!
37.This is so funny! The ears!
太搞笑了,瞧那些小耳朵耳朵!

分享到
重点单词
  • peeln. 果皮 vt. 削皮,剥落 vi. 脱皮,脱衣服,脱
  • lavan. 熔岩,火山岩
  • stickyadj. 粘的,闷热的,困难的,令人不满意的
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • tastyadj. 好吃的
  • freezev. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固 n. 结冰,冻结
  • slicen. 薄片,切片 vt. 切成薄片,削
  • winkn. 眨眼,使眼色,瞬间 v. 眨眼,使眼色,闪烁
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间