(单词翻译:单击)
Without you, the moon is round though my heart is empty.
没有你在我身边,天上月圆圆,我心却空落落。
East or west, home is best.
金窝银窝不如自己的狗窝。
The moon cake is eaten away, but the sweetness remains.
月饼已吃,甜蜜犹存。
Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
家是我们情之所系的地方,虽只身在外,但心系家园。
When we are together, even the moon in the sky will be jealousy.
如果我们在一起,天上的月亮也会嫉妒的。
My dear, can you hear my heart beating in the soft moonlight? I miss you so much.
在月色廖人的夜里,我是如此的想念你,亲爱的你听到我的心跳了吗?
To have a moonlight walk with you tonight is my best dream.
今晚和你在月光中散步是我最大的梦想。
Still remember the happy time on Mid-autumn Festival when we were children? Best wishes for you!
还记得儿时我们共度的那个中秋吗?祝你节日快乐。
Would you like to go and admire the beauty of the moon with me tonight?
今晚能邀你一同赏月吗?
Wish you and your family a happy holiday on this gathering day.
在这团聚的日子里祝你全家节日快乐。