(单词翻译:单击)
Good afternoon, Madam.
下午好,夫人。
Good afternoon. I'd like to buy a camera.
下午好。我想买一台相机。
We have all kinds of cameras here, Madam.
我们店里有各式各样的相机,夫人。
What sort of camera are you thinking of buying?
您考虑买什么样的相机呢?
Well, I don't know anything about cameras.
呃……我对相机一无所知。
But my friend tells me that 35mm cameras are the best.
但我的朋友告诉我35毫米相机最好。
Well, they are certainly the most popular.
这款相机的确最受欢迎。
Would you like a rangefinder type or a single-lens reflex?
您要测距式的,还是单反?
What's the difference?
有什么区别?
With a single-lens reflex, you actually look through the lens when you are taking the photo,
用单反相机拍照时,
so you can see exactly what you are taking.
您可以透过镜头看到实际所拍摄的对象。
That seems a good idea.
听上去不错。
Yes, focusing is easier, too.
是的,而且聚焦也更容易。
Try this one. It's a good make.
试试这台。做工很不错哦。
Yes, I see what you mean.
嗯,我理解你的意思。
The image is very clear and bright.
画面很清晰,也很明亮。
That's right.
没错。
Moreover, you can use a number of different lenses.
此外,你还可以使用各种不同的镜头。
Let me put a telephoto lens on for you to try.
我换个长焦镜头给您试试。
My word! That's very good.
哎呀!太棒了。
I can see the people across the street as if they were inside the shop.
我能看到街对面的人,他们仿佛就在店里。
Being able to change the lens is very important in my opinion.
我觉得能换镜头是非常重要的。
You can't do that with most rangefinder cameras, though they are smaller and cheaper.
大部分测距式相机都不能做到这一点,尽管它们更轻便、更便宜。
How much is this camera?
这款相机多少钱?
The list price is 5,000.
标价五千。
But I can let you have it for 4,500.
不过我可以给您四千五。
That's far too much.
这太贵了。
Did you say that rangefinder cameras are cheaper?
你刚刚是不是说测距式相机更便宜?
Yes, they are much cheaper.
恩,便宜多了。
Good. Show me some, please.
好的。请拿几台给我看看。