(单词翻译:单击)
W:OK, so let's go through the travel details again.
女士:好,我们再检查一遍旅行细节
W:Two adults, 8 days in Britain, from April 26th to May 3rd, flying from Beijing to London and back with Air China, and you're in a double room.
女士:两个成年人,从4月26日到5月3日,在英国呆8天,从北京飞到伦敦,然后和中国航空一起回来,你们住的是双人房间
M:Yes,that's right. Umm, do you know what the flight times are?
男士:是的,是这样的
W:The outward flight from Beijing is, um…let me see...Yes, 10:30 in the morning.
女士:从北京起飞的班机是,嗯……让我看看…是的,上午10点半
W:And the return is, I think it's early evening. Yes, 7:15. Fifteen past seven in the evening. Local time, that is.
女士:返程是,我想是傍晚
M: Right, that's fine. Oh, sorry, I can't remember what else you include in the price apart from the air tickets. Is it all meals or just breakfast?
男士:对了,这很好
W: Yes, it's full board, so all meals, and transport from the airport to your hotel. Everything is included.
女士:是的,包三餐,所有的餐点,还有从机场到旅馆的交通
M: Good.
男士:好的
W: Now, can you tell me if you need travel insurance?
女士:现在,你们能告诉我是否需要旅行保险吗?
M: Ah, yes, yes, we do.
男士:啊,是的,是的,我们需要
W: OK, well, that's an extra 300 yuan each. Is that OK?
女士:好的,那么,每人多出300元
M: Well, there is no choice, is there? I mean, we have to have it, don't we?
男士:好吧,没有别的选择,是吗?我是说,我们必须买保险,不是吗?
W: Yes, I'm afraid so.
女士:是的,恐怕是这样的
M: Well, all right then.
男士:嗯,那好吧