(单词翻译:单击)
M:Is that Anne Shaw?
男士:是安妮·肖吗?
W:Yes, speaking.
女士:是的,请讲。
M:Hello, it's Eric from London.
男士:你好,我是伦敦的埃里克。
W:Hello, Eric. How can I help you?
女士:你好,埃里克。我能帮你什么吗?
M:I'm fixing up our next project team meeting and I just wanted to check some possible dates with you.
男士:我正在安排下一个项目小组会议,我只是想和你核对一下可能的日期。
W:Fine. Let me just get my diary. OK. Which dates are you looking at?
女士:很好。我去拿我的笔记本。好的。哪个日期比较方便呢?
M:I've spoken to the others and they prefer either the third week of May or the second week of June.
男士:我和其他人谈过了,他们五月的第三周或六月的第二周是可以的。
W:Yes, both those weeks are pretty clear at the moment, except for the eleventh of June.
女士:好的,除了6月11日,其他时间都可以。
M:Right,I've got that.
男士:好的,我记下了。
W:So,where's the meeting taking place this time?
女士:这次会议在哪里举行呢?
M:It was going to be in London,but I spoke to Carlos in Mexico City and he suggested Chicago.
男士:本来要在伦敦,但我和墨西哥城的卡洛斯谈过,他建议去芝加哥。
M:He thinks it'll be more convenient for most of the team.
男士:他认为这对团队的大多数人来说会更方便。
W:He's probably right.It would certainly be much easier for me as well, because I can fly from Toronto.
女士:他可能是对的。对我来说当然也容易多了,因为我可以从多伦多飞过来。
W:And I'm sure you could find a meeting room somewhere near the airport.
女士:我肯定你能在机场附近找到一个会议室。
M:That's a good idea.I'll check out some hotels in that area and get back to you towards the end of the week.
男士:这是一个好主意。我会看一下那个地区的一些酒店,然后在周末之前给你回复。
W:Fine,but I'm not in the office on Friday.
女士:好的,但是星期五我不在办公室。
M:OK, I'll call you later in the afternoon on Thursday.
男士:好的,我周四下午晚些时候给你打电话。
W:No problem. Bye!
女士:没问题。再见!
