(单词翻译:单击)
W: So Mr. Brown, this is your bed, and as you can, there are three other beds in the ward. Have you got everything you need?
女士:布朗先生,这是你的床,正如你所看到的,病房里还有另外三张床。你需要的东西都准备好了吗?
M: Yes, nurse, I think so. I followed the hospital's advice and I've only brought a few belongings with me.
男士:是的,护士,我想是的。我听从了医院的建议,只带了几件行李。
W: Good, you can see the reasons why we ask you to do that. The cupboard is really very small.
女士:很好,你可以看到我们要求你这么做的原因。这个碗柜真的很小。
M: Yes. Nurse, can you tell me what the visiting hours are?
男士:是的。护士,您能告诉我探病时间吗?
W: Yes, of course. They're in the afternoon from 2:30 to 4:30 and in the evening from 7:00 to 8:00.
女士:好的,当然。下午2:30到4:30,晚上7:00到8:00。
W: But remember that only two people can see you at the same time.
女士:但要记住,一次最多有两个人探病。
M: I see. What other rules are there?
男士:我明白了。还有什么规则呢?
W: Yes. We start pretty early. We wake you at 6:00 and breakfast is at 8:00; lunch is at noon; there's tea at 3:30 and supper is at 6:00.
女士:是的。我们起床很早。我们6点叫醒你,8点吃早餐;正午吃午餐;下午三点半有茶,六点钟吃晚餐。
M: Oh, that's very different from what I've been used to.
男士:哦,这和我以前的习惯很不一样。
M:You'd better tell me the rest of the rules here.
男士:你最好告诉我这里的其他规则。
W: Yes. Well, you can see the no smoking sign.
女士:是的。嗯,你可以看到禁止吸烟的标志。
W:We don't allow smoking in the wards, and the same goes for alcohol.
女士:我们不允许在病房吸烟,也不允许喝酒。
W: However, if you do need to smoke, there are special lounges.
女士:然而,如果你确实需要吸烟,有专门的休息室。
M: Oh, 1 don't smoke, so it doesn't affect me.
男士:哦,我不抽烟,所以对我没有什么影响。
W:Good.
女士:真好。
