电影《美丽心灵》第28期:你是诺贝尔奖的候选人
日期:2012-11-16 20:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, Nash?
嗨 纳什
You... you scared?
你怕了吗?
Terrified.
我被你吓呆了
Mortified. Petrified.
惊呆了 窘呆了
Stupefied by you.
而且是目瞪口呆
Now you ought best ring Alicia,
你最好打电话给艾丽西娅
or you're gonna get me... -I'll ring her.
否则... -我会的
in an awful lot of trouble.
我的麻烦可大了
Thanks, Professor. -Good-bye.
谢谢你 教授 -再见
Have a nice day. -Good-bye.
有个愉快的一天 -再见
Papers in hand, Mr. Beyer.
拜尔先生 功课一定要做
Professor Nash?
是纳什教授吗?
Can you see him? -Yeah.
你看得到他吗? -看得到
You sure? Uh-huh.
确定? 嗯哼
Positive? He's within your vision?
确实肯定? 他的确在你的视线中
Okay. Good.
那就好
Forgive me, I'm just always suspicious of new people.
请你别介意 对没见过的人我都有点戒心
See you next week, Professor. -See you next week.
教授 下礼拜见 -再见
So now that I know that you're real,
既然知道你是真的
who are you, and what can I do for you?
请问你是哪位 有什么事?
Professor, my name is Thomas King...
教授 我是托马斯·金...
Thomas King?
托马斯·金?
and I'm here to tell you
我来这是为了 告诉你
that you're being considered for the Nobel prize.
你被考虑成为 诺贝尔奖的候选人

重点解释

妙语佳句:

Now you ought best ring Alicia,你最好打电话给艾丽西娅。

ought:应该

ought to:应当

You ought to scrap the old bike and buy a new one.

你应该扔掉这辆旧自行车,买一辆新的。

You ought to have a haircut.

你该去剪发了.

or you're gonna get me... in an awful lot of trouble.否则...我的麻烦可大了。

in trouble:处于困境

I'm in trouble with the police over drugs.

我因毒品事落入警方手中。

You'll be in trouble if you don't watch your step.

你要是不谨慎从事就要倒霉了。

you're being considered for the Nobel prize.你被考虑成为诺贝尔奖的候选人。

consider for:考虑 ...

I am selfish and just consider for myself.

我是个自私的人,我只想只会为自己着想。

the Nobel prize:诺贝尔奖

Einstein won the Nobel Prize for physics in1921.

1921年爱因斯坦曾荣获诺贝尔物理学奖金。

考考你:

你被考虑成为诺贝尔奖的候选人。

对没见过的人我都有点戒心。

上期答案:

I think as a result they've kind of given up on me.
I was hoping there still might be something I could contribute.

分享到
重点单词
  • suspiciousadj. 可疑的,多疑的
  • scrapn. 碎片,废品 vt. 舍弃,报废 vi. 打架
  • contributevt. 捐助,投稿 vi. 投稿,贡献,是原因之一