电影《美丽心灵》第17期:虚构的室友
日期:2012-11-06 18:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

The prodigal roommate revealed.
浪子室友的真面目终于揭穿了
"Saw my name on the lecture slate"?
说什么看到我的名字 在演讲名单上
You lying son of a bitch!
你这个大骗子
Who are you talking to? Tell me who you see.
你在和谁说话 你看到谁了?
How do you say, "Charles Herman" in Russian?
"查尔斯·赫曼"的俄文怎么说
How do you say it in Russian?
这个用俄文怎么说?
There's no one there, John. There's no one there.
约翰 这里没有别人
He's right there. He's right there.
他就在那里
Stop! I don't know anything!
停 我什么都不知道
Stop! I... I don't know anything!
什么都不知道
My name is John Nash.
我叫约翰·纳什
I'm being held against my will.
他们强迫拘留我
Somebody call the Department of Defense.
请和国防部联络
My name is John Nash.
我叫约翰·纳什
I'm being held against my will!
他们强迫拘留我
What's wrong with him?
他怎么会这样子呢?
John has schizophrenia.
他得了精神分裂症
People with this disorder are often paranoid.
得这种病的人通常都是偏执狂
But... But his work.
但他的工作
He deals with conspiracies, so...
他都在处理谋叛方面的事 所以...
Yes, yes, I know.
是的 我晓得
In John's world, these behaviors are... accepted,
在约翰的世界里 这种行为是...
encouraged.
受到鼓舞的
As such, his illness may have gone untreated
就他本身而言 从病发到被治疗的这段时间
far longer than is typical.
要比一般人长得多
What do you mean? How long?
到底有多长?
Possibly since graduate school?
可能在念研究所时就开始了
At least that's when his hallucinations seem to have begun.
至少他的幻觉是从那时开始的
What are you talking about? What hallucinations?
你在说什么 什么幻觉?
One, so far, that I am aware of.
到目前为止 有一个是我所确知的
An imaginary roommate named Charles Herman.
是一个虚构的室友叫查尔斯·赫曼

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I'm being held against my will.他们强迫拘留我。

against one's will:违心地

I was forced to sign the agreement against my will.

我被迫违心地在协议上签了字。

Don't do anything that should go against his will.

不要做违背他心意的事。

One, so far, that I am aware of.到目前为止,有一个是我所确知的。

so far:迄今为止

I have had no reply from her so far.

我至今没有得到她的答复。

It's the hottest day I've had so far.这是迄今为止我经历的最热的一天。

be aware of:意识到

He made believe not to be aware of my presence.

他假装不知道我在那里。

You must be aware of the fact that he is destitute.

你一定知道他非常贫穷这一情况。

考考你:

他们强迫拘留我。

就他本身而言,从病发到被治疗的这段时间要比一般人长得多。

上期答案:

And conventional number theory...it breaks down in the face of relativistic exploration.

I got myself into something.

分享到
重点单词
  • conventionaladj. 传统的,惯例的,常规的
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • disordern. 杂乱,混乱 vt. 扰乱
  • imaginaryadj. 想象的,虚构的
  • typicaladj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的
  • paranoidn. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似
  • slaten. 板岩,石板,石片,石板色,候选人名单 adj. 暗
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • prodigaladj. 挥霍的,(物产等)丰富的,慷慨的 n. 挥霍者
  • untreatedadj. 未经治疗的;未经处理的