电影《冰河世纪:大陆漂移》第18期:甜蜜的复仇
日期:2012-10-16 21:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Wait, wait, did you hear that?Manny...Manny...
停, 等等, 你听到了吗?
No, I... I heard something. I heard it.
不敢相信, 我... 我听到了. 我听到了.
Is that...?Peaches... There she is.
那好像是...?Peaches... 她在那里.
Dad...We're coming sweetie. Don't move.
老爸...我们来了甜心. 别动.
Daddy...Peaches...
老爸...
Welcome home daddy...Let go of me.
欢迎回家老爸...放我走.
What the odds, we we're just talking about you.
真是古怪, 我们谈论的就是你.
You like the new ship...
你喜欢这艘新船吗...
I call her Sweet Revenge.
我把这称为甜蜜的复仇.
And look here,
还有看看这里,
we've got ze catch-de-jour.
我们可把你们全抓住了.
Ellie. I'm alright. Let my daughter go. Ellie.
冲着我来. 放我女儿走.
It's ok, he wants me...
没事的, 他要的是我...
and he's gonna get me.
他抓住我了.
Sacrificing yourself for your daughter...
想救你的女儿牺牲你自己...
how touching... how predictable.
多么感人啊... 真好猜.
Now come and get her.
现在过去抓住他.
G'day mate...You remember us... we're the bad guys. G'day mate...
你还记得我们吧... 我们可都是坏人.
Alright, let them go.
够了, 放他们走.
I don't think so. You destroyed everything I had..
我可不怎么认为. 你毁了我所有的心血...
I'm just returning the favour.
我只不过是还债.
No...!
不...!

重点解释

妙语佳句:

Sacrificing yourself for your daughter... 想救你的女儿牺牲你自己...

sacrifice for:为...牺牲

He gave his life as a sacrifice for his country.

他为国牺牲了。

She made a big sacrifice for her position today.

她为今天的职位付出了很大的代价。

I'm just returning the favour.我只不过是还债.

return the favour:回报

Perhaps the public is simply returning the favour.

或许,公众也只是“回礼”罢了。

Thanks for helping me out. I'll return the favour(= help you because you have helped me)some time.

多谢你帮了我个大忙。总有一天我会报答你的。

You destroyed everything I had..你毁了我所有的心血...

destroy:破坏, 杀死, 消灭, 摧毁

break, destroy, ruin, wreck, damage, spoil这些动词均有“破坏,损坏”之意。

break普通用词,指某物因被打破或撕破而受到破坏,可指有形或无形的破坏。

destroy多指彻底地、毁灭性地破坏,含导致无用,不能或很难再修复的意味。

ruin多指因外部原因而受到严重破坏或毁灭,侧重破坏的彻底性,也可用于引申意义。

The new law operates to destroy our advantages.

这项新法律损害我们的利益。

考考你:

想救你的女儿牺牲你自己...

我只不过是还债.

上期答案:

can't take your eyes off her for one minute.

We need to keep a lookout for home.

分享到
重点单词
  • spoiln. 战利品,奖品 v. 宠坏,溺爱,破坏,腐坏
  • maten. 伙伴,配偶,同事 vt. 使 ... 配对,使 .
  • revengen. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会 vt. 报仇
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • predictableadj. 可预知的
  • sacrificen. 牺牲,供俸,祭品 vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱卖 vi.