洪恩环境英语第六册 Lesson 12:Here's to WEFL
日期:2012-04-24 17:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 12 Here's to WEFL!
为WEFL干杯
Leave it on.I want to see the credits. No,
让它开着吧。我想看一下演职员表。不,
I want to talk.We've seen enough credits.
我想聊天,我们已经看够了演职员表。
Why don't we turn on the picture and turn off the sound?
为什么我们不打开画面而关掉声音呢?
You can watch the credits,and we can talk. How does this work?
你看演职员表,我们聊天,这个怎么用?
Turn it to the left. It went off.
把它扳到左边. 它完结了。
Oh,Pull it out first. That turns on the picure.
噢,先把它拉出来,这样就打开了画面,
Then turn it to the left.That turns down the sound.
然后扳到左边,这样就关小了声音。
Why didn't Mary Beth come?
为什么玛丽.贝思没来?
I offered to pick her up in my car,but she didn't want to watch the show here.
我要用车接她,但她不愿意看这部电视剧。
I understand how she feels.
我理解她是什么感觉。
It's embarrassing to watch yourself with a crowd.
和一群人一起看自己演的电视剧令人觉得不好意思
Oh,speak for yourself.
噢,那是你自己的想法。
I don't think she was embarrassed to see herself.
我想她不是不好意思看到她自己,
I think she wanted to watch it with her husband and children.
她是想和他的丈夫和孩子们一起看。
Excuse me.I have to step out for a minute.
对不起,我得出去一会儿。
I can't believe that was the last show of the season.
我科不敢相信这是本季度最佳的电视剧。
Steven,congratulations to you.
史蒂文,祝贺你。
Thanks,Mike,but I didn't do it myself.
谢谢,迈克.但这个节目不是我自己做出来的.
We should all pat ourselves on the back for a great job.
我们大家都该为这项杰出的工作而感到自豪。
Yeah.I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and I said,
是的,我今天早对着镜子里的我说,
"Rita,you deserve to pat yourself on the back."
“丽塔,你值得自豪。”
And do you know what I said to myself?
你们知道我对自己说什么吗?
What? Forget the pat on the back.Treat yourself.Go shopping.
什么?别自豪了不起,奖励一下自己,去购物吧.
You're going shopping now?
你现在就去购物吗?
Why? Do you have a better idea?
为什么不,你有更好的主意吗?
Yes.Let's all go out and celebrate.
是的,让我们都出去庆祝一下。
Oh,no! I made other plans.
哦,天哪!我做了别的安排。
With Amy? Yes.
和艾米?是的。
Why don't you bring her along?
为什么你不带她一起来呢?
Well,we wanted to go out by ourselves.
噢,我们想单独出去。
Come on.Join us for a little while.OK. We will...
来吧,和我们一起呆一会儿。好吧,我们将...
Hey,where's Linda?
嘿,琳达在哪儿?
Why isn't she here?
她为什么不在这儿?
She probably got lost. Rita,be nice.
或许她乐过头了。丽塔,别开玩笑了。
Hi,everybody.I just go some great news.
嗨,各位,我刚得到一些好消息,
We're going to do twenty-six shows next year!
我们明年将做二十六个节目。
That's fantastic! It's wonderful!
真是太好了。太棒了,
I can't believe it! We really ahve to celebrate...
简直不敢相信。我们真得庆祝一下...
And I guess I've really found my home.
我想我已经找到了自己的家。
Here's to WEFL.
为WEFL干杯。
And this is the end of lesson 12
第十二课已经结束了。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • embarrassedadj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得