洪恩环境英语第六册 Lesson 5:"Murder at midnight" is photographed beautifully
日期:2012-04-24 16:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 5 "Murder at midnight" is photographed beautifully.
《午夜凶杀》的摄影水平很高
This one's my favorite:"
这是我最喜欢听的:
'Murder at Midnight' is photographed beautifully."
“《午夜凶杀》的摄影水平很高。”
Or this:"Of the three new shows this season,
或者这个:"在本季度所拍的三部新戏里,
'Murder at Midnight' is the most skillfully directed."
《午夜凶杀》的导演技巧最高超."
When Jeff sees these great reviews,he'll cheer up.
如果杰夫看到这些好评,他会感到很振奋的.
Yeah.Listen,"Jeff Bennett moves smoothly into his first big role."
是的.听这句,"杰夫很自然地融入了他首次领衔主演的角色中."
I think Jeff will like this one:"
我想杰夫会喜欢这条:
Jeff Bennett plays the young reporter more convincingly than anyone on televisions."
"杰夫.班纳特演的年轻记者比电视上任何人演得都要逼真."
Mary Beth,you must be thrilled too.
玛丽.贝思,你一定也很兴奋.
Oh,I am.I'm going to frame this one:
噢,是的,我要将这条评论裱起来:
"Mary Beth Adams plays the female lead as intelligently as anyone since..."
"玛丽.贝思.亚当斯饰演的女主角不逊色于任何人..."
Well,you get the idea.
嗯,你是知道的.
Why don't they ever mention the makeup person?
为什么他们不提一下为剧中人物化妆的人呢?
Don't you think it should say
你们不觉得他们应该说
"Rita Haynes applies blush more professionally than any other makeup artist on televisions?"
"丽塔.海尼丝比电视业内其他任何一位化妆师运用化妆刷子的功夫都要娴熟"吗?
Well,that's the last inteview.
噢,这是最后一个面试了.
Finding a nurse to take care of Dad when he comes home from the hospital isn't easy.
爸爸从医院回家后找一个护士来照顾他真不容易.
I don't know why we need a nurse.
我不明白为什么我们要找护士,
I can help your father get better faster than any of them.
我比她们中任何人都能帮助你爸爸更快地恢复健康.
I know,Mom,but it's going to be hard on you.
我知道,妈妈,但是这太难为你了.
If you have a nurse to help you with Dad,it'll be easier.
如果有个护士帮助你就好多了.
No one will treat your father as lovingly as I will.
没人能比我更充满爱心地照顾你爸爸.
Absolutely,Mom.But I want someone here to help you.
完全正确,妈妈. 但是我希望有人来这儿帮你,
You can't take care of him alone.
你无法一个人照顾他.
Let's talk about the nurses we saw.
让我们考虑一下我们看过的保姆.
What did you think of Nurse Gordon?
你觉得戈登护士怎么样?
She's a hard worker,but I don't think she's the best choice.
她工作很努力,但我觉得她不是最佳人选.
Why not? She seems cold.She's not a very nice person.
为什么不是? 她看起来有点冷漠,不是个很和蔼的人.
How about Nurse Garcia?
佳西亚护士怎么样?
She gets along with people more easily.She seemed the friendliest.
她擅于与人相处,她看上去最友善.
She's the friendliest. All right.
她是最友善的,是的.
Too friendly. And too loud.She drives me crazy.
但有些过头了,而且也太吵了,她快要把我弄疯了.
And Nurse Fitzgerald? She wasn't loud.
费茨茹德护士怎么样?她声音不大.
She spoke so quietly I couldn't hear her.
她说话声小得我都听不见.
What did you think of Nurse Jackson?
杰克逊护士怎么样?
He seemed to handle everything more efficiently than the others.
他看起来做事情比别人都快.
He's too efficient.I didn't like him at all.
他也太快了点儿,我要杯喜欢他.
Did you like Nurse Rose? She seemed to be the nicest.
你喜欢罗丝护士吗?她看起来是最好的.
Yes,I liked her.She's sweet. She could be OK.
是的,我喜欢她,她很可爱,她可以.
Great.Then Nurse Rose is the one for us.
太好了.那么罗丝护士就是我们要的人了.
I'll give her a call. OK,Jeff,
我给她打个电话. 好的,杰夫,
but I'm still the best nurse for your father.
但我仍是你爸爸最好的护士.
I know,Mom.You're the best.
我知道,妈妈,你是最好的,
Nurse Rose will just be here to help you with Dad.OK? OK.
罗丝护士是来这儿帮你照顾爸爸的,好吗? 好吧.
Come in,Steven.I have good news.I spoke to Jeff.
进来,史蒂文.我有好消息,我与杰夫通过话了.
How is he? He's handling things very well.
他怎么样? 他一切顺利.
How's his father?
他的父亲怎么样?
He's recovering quicker than other men his age.
他比同样年纪的任何人恢复得都要快,
He'll be going home next week. That's good news.
他下周可以回家了.这是个好消息.
Yes,and Jeff is coming back to work tomorrow.
是的,杰夫将在明天回来工作.
Fantastic! Did he see the reviews?
真是太妙了!他看到那些评论了吗?
Yes. They made him extremely happy.
是的.那些评论使他高兴极了.
Well,I'm glad to hear he's coming back.
嗯,听到他要回来上班的消息我真高兴.
We all are. Hey,did you see the review in the Hartford paper? No.
我们都很高兴.嗨,你看到《哈特福德》报上的评论了吗?没有。
Oh,you have to hear this one.
噢,你得听一下这个评论,
It's the best of them all.I have it right here.
这是所有评论中最好的一个,我手边就有。
This is the end of lesson 5
第五课已经结束。

分享到
重点单词
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • efficientlyadv. 有效地
  • blushn. 脸红,外观 vi. 泛红,羞愧
  • smoothlyadv. 平滑地,流畅地
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • drivesn. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地