(单词翻译:单击)
情景对话:
Brenda: It's really hard to be alone, you know?
Mitch: Yeah. Hey, you know who else who stays late is, um, Stacey.
知识点讲解:
It was nice talking to you, but…
很高兴跟你聊天,但是…
① It was nice talking to you, but I got to go.
很高兴跟你聊天,但是我得走了。
② It was nice talking to you, but I'm running late.
跟你聊天很开心,但是我有点事要晚了。
Shoot, I got to…
糟糕,我得…
① Shoot, I got to meet someone.
糟糕,我得去见个人。
② Shoot, I got to catch the last the train.
糟糕,我得去赶末班车。
I'm sorry, but we can finish this later.
不好意思,我们可以晚点再聊/干完这件事。
① I'm supposed to be somewhere. I'm sorry, but can we finish this later.
我现在得去一个地方,不好意思,我们晚点再说这个/做这个。
② My girlfriend's calling. I'm sorry, but can we finish this later.
我女朋友打电话来了。不好意思,我们可以晚点再做这个。
让对方离开,我们可以这样说:
Sure,It was nice talking to you too.See you next time/See you.
①Do you have somewhere to be?
你需要去哪儿吗?
② Are you in the hurry?
你着急吗?
③Do you need go soon?
你很快就需要走吗?