(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome back to Tip Top Trading where everyone seems a bit flustered.
欢迎回到Tip Top Trading,大家似乎都还处于慌乱之中。
…and we really need the best biscuits there are.
我们要准备好最好的饼干。
Yes, and I’ve made sure there’s tea and coffee…
是的,我确保提供茶和咖啡。
…and the carpets? …have they been cleaned.
地毯呢?收拾干净了吗?
Don’t panic Paul, all taken care of.
别紧张,保罗,都处理好了。
You see, the big boss from America, Mr Socrates, is in town and everything must be just right.
你看,美国来的大老板苏格拉底先生到镇上来了,一切都要准备好。
What’s he like Anna?
安娜,他怎么样?
Well, so far he seems OK.
到目前为止,他看起来还行。
A bit bossy, quite short and… a bit smelly!
有点爱发号施令,很矮,身上有点味道!
Well, he did just fly in from the States.
他刚从美国飞来。
But you booked him into a good hotel so hopefully he’s had a chance to clean up.
但你给他订了好酒店,希望他有机会收拾一下自己。
I hope so! Oh, I had better get that.
希望如此!我得接电话了。
Hello? Ah hello Mr Socrates, did you sleep well?
你好?你好,苏格拉底先生,谁得好吗?
Oh! I see… I see… erm… well… oh, I don’t know…
我明白了,我明白了,我不知道……
Tom said it was five star… well… OK… goodb Oh, he’s hung up.
汤姆说是五星级,好的,再见,他挂了。
Everything OK Anna?
安娜,一切都好吗?
You look a bit pale.
你脸色有点苍白。
It was Mr Socrates. He’s not happy.
是苏格拉底先生,他不高兴。