(单词翻译:单击)
What? Bite my head off!
什么?咬下我的头!
Oh… well, if he won’t bite me… then I suppose I should go and see him.
好吧,只要他别咬我……我想我应该去见见他。
Thanks for your advice Denise, I could kiss you.
谢谢你告诉我这些丹尼斯,真想亲亲你。
Right, I’m going to go and see him right now.
好的,我现在就去见他。
Make an action plan! A good idea.
写一份行动计划!好主意。
Well done Denise, you’re smarter than you look!
干得好丹尼斯,原来你比看起来要聪明!
And well done Anna, you eventually got the help you needed by using these phrases.
你也干得不错,安娜,总算用上了这些句子来请求别人的帮助。
I would be most grateful if you could give me some help.
如果您能帮我个帮我将万分感谢。
Please could I ask you for some advice?
请问您能不能给我些建议?
I know you’re busy but could you spare me a few minutes of your time please?
我知道您很忙,不过能不能耽误您几分钟时间?
Remember, if you’re stuck for ideas just ask for help…but maybe not Tom, I wonder how he’s getting on?
记住,如果你一时想不出办法,可以向别人寻求帮助……但也许不是找汤姆,我想知道他那边找的怎么样了?
Here Anna, I’ve got them.
给你,安娜,我找到了。
Look, all my ideas from my last stock control project…pages and pages of them.
你看,这些就是我上一个库存管理项目里想出的点子……好多好多页呢。
Just copy these, they’re brilliant. Anna? Anna!
复印一下就可以用了,这些材料棒极了。安娜?安娜!
…too late, I’ve just seen her in the lift. Fancy a custard cream Tom?
太晚了,我刚才看她进电梯了。想不想来点蛋奶饼干,汤姆?
So Anna is off to speak to the prickly Mr Ingle.
所以现在安娜正在坐电梯下去找不容易对付的英格尔先生谈话。
Let’s hope she uses those phrases to ask for help, otherwise she might get her head bitten off – and it could get very messy!
希望她能用到那些求助的好句子,要不然她的头会被咬掉的,那可就麻烦了!
See you next time.
下次见啦!