职场英文口语 第71期:设定会议日程(1)
日期:2017-01-31 16:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello, welcome back to Tip Top Trading.
你们好,欢迎回到Tip Top Trading。
An office meeting has been scheduled, but Paul is running late.
办公室会议要按计划开始了,但是保罗迟到了。
He's asked Anna to take charge and start the meeting without him.
他让安娜主持会议,并且在他没到场时开始。
Here you go Anna, it's a print-out of the agenda for the meeting.
给你,安娜,这是会议日程打印版。
Thank you. Oh dear, I'm not sure if I know the right words to start meetings.
谢谢。上帝,我不确定是否知道开始会议的正确用词。
Well, you can say something like: Thank you for coming.
你可以像这么说:谢谢你们的到场。
There are five items on the agenda today.
今天的工作事项中有五件事要做。
Items? It's a fancy way of saying 'things'.
Items(事情)? 这是表达“事情”的另一种高级说法。
Then you list them: Firstly, secondly, after that, and then, finally...
然后你例举出它们:首先,其次,之后,然后,最后……
Yes, that's easy.
是的,这样很简单。
At the end there is often something called: Any other business.
最后经常会说:还有其他事情吗?
Any other business?
还有其他事情吗?
That's anything else that wasn't listed on the agenda, but that people want to talk about.
这是指不在日程上,但是有人想要讨论的其他事。
I expect Tom will want to talk about how great he is and Denise will want to talk about her new hairdresser or something.
我想汤姆会说他自己有多么出色,丹尼斯会想说她的新理发师之类的。
Then when it's time for the meeting to end, you can say: Let's wrap up. It means 'Let's finish'.
然后当会议要结束时,你可以说:Let's wrap up 意思是让我们散会吧。
To wrap up. OK, I'll do my best. Ooh, it's time, everyone is gathering.
会议结束。好,我会尽力。时间到了,大家都来了。
Thank you… thank you for coming.
谢谢,感谢到场。
Paul will be here soon, but he asked me to start the meeting.
保罗马上就到了,但他让我先开始会议。

分享到