(单词翻译:单击)
At a barbershop
在理发店
Jason: Hi Albert. How are are you?
杰森:嗨,阿尔伯特。你最近怎么样啊?
Albert: Hey Jason. I’m fine. Please have a seat.
阿尔伯特:嗨杰森,我很好。坐吧。
Jason: Thanks. I need a shave.
杰森:谢谢,我需要刮脸。
Albert: Sure. A full shave as usual or do you want to try something new?
阿尔伯特:没问题,和以前一样刮一下还是做一下新尝试?
Jason: I think I’ll go for a French beard this time. What do you think?
杰森:这次我想要法式胡须,你觉得呢?
Albert: I think it would look good on you. Should I use gel or cream?
阿尔伯特:我觉得会很适合你,我要用凝胶或是泡沫吗?
Jason: Normal cream would be fine.
杰森:普通泡沫就可以了。
Albert: Okay. Just sit back and relax. It will only take five minutes.
阿尔伯特:好的,坐下放松就可以了。只需要五分钟。
Jason: Please take your time. I’m in no hurry.
杰森:慢慢来,我不着急。
At the hairdressers
在美发店
Mary: Hi Albert. How have you been?
玛丽:嗨,阿尔伯特,最近怎么样?
Albert: It’s all good Mary but I can’t say the same about your hair though. We gotta do something about that now!
阿尔伯特:我总是很好,但是我不能说你的头发很好。我们现在要整理一下它。
Mary: Yeah, I know it’s been a while. It’s definitely time for a new haircut.
玛丽:对,我早就知道了。现在绝对是做一个新发型的时候。
Albert: Do you have anything specific in mind?
阿尔伯特:你有什么想法吗?
Mary: Nah, nothing specific. But I want something different this time. I’m tired of my long hair. I wanna have short hair now. Would it look good on me?
玛丽:没有,我没什么想法。但是这次我想要点不一样的。我对长发已经厌倦了。我现在想要短发。短发适合我吗?
Albert: Absolutely. It will enhance your beautiful eyes and you’ll even look younger. You can trust me on that.
阿尔伯特:当然适合。那会是你的眼睛很漂亮,你会看起来很年轻。在这点上,你要相信我。
Mary: Younger?! Oh, we must try that then.
玛丽:更年轻?哦,我一定要试一下。
Albert: Alright. I’m sure you’ll love it when it’s done!
阿尔伯特:好吧,做完之后你一定会喜欢的。
Inviting your friend to join you
邀请你的朋友加入你
Mary: You know what, Jamie? Paul asked me to join him for dinner tonight.
玛丽:你知道吗,杰米?保罗邀请我和他今天晚上一起吃晚餐。
Jamie: That’s nice Mary. So what are you wearing ?
杰米:那很好啊,玛丽。那你要穿什么呢?
Mary: I haven't decided anything yet. I think I’ll go to the beauty salon first.
玛丽:我还没有决定。我想首先要去美容院。
Jamie: Yeah. Having your nails done is a must if you want to look your best.
杰米:是的,如果你想要做到最好的话,一定要美甲。
Mary: Yes, absolutely! Hey, I have an idea. Why don’t you join me? It would be fun. We can take the opportunity to chat a little longer and relax a bit.
玛丽:是的,一定的!嘿,我有一个想法。为什么你不跟我一起呢?那会很好玩。我们可以借此机会聊一下天放松一下。
Jamie: Well..I had plans to go there only next week but I won’t miss this opportunity! Going alone is never that much fun.
杰米:那个,我本来计划下周去那里的,但是我也不会错过这一次。
Mary: So what are we waiting for? Let’s go!
玛丽:那我们还在等什么?走吧!
Asking for a specific hairstyle
要独特的发型
Jason: Hi Albert. How have you been?
杰森:嗨,阿尔伯特。最近怎么样啊?
Albert: Hello Jason, welcome back. Please have a seat.
阿尔伯特:哈喽,杰森,欢迎你又来了,请坐。
Jason: Albert, I have a party to attend in the evening. I want you to style my hair.
杰森:阿尔伯特,今晚我要参加一个晚会,我需要为我的头发做个造型。
Albert: What kind of party is it ?
阿尔伯特:什么样的晚会呢?
Jason: Its an office party. So consider it to be formal.
杰森:是工作的晚会。可以认为是正式的。
Albert: Have you already decided what you will be wearing?
阿尔伯特:你决定穿什么了吗?
Jason: Yup. I think I’ll wear a tuxedo.
杰森:是的,我要穿燕尾服。
Albert: Alright ! I’ll style your hair accordingly. Don’t worry. You’ll look great.
阿尔伯特:好的,我会根据衣服来做你的头发。不要担心,你会很漂亮的。