2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第53期:借钱还钱 Borrowing and Returning Money
日期:2016-07-27 04:43

(单词翻译:单击)

Borrowing Money from a Friend.
向朋友借钱篇

Carl: Why do you look so upset?
卡尔:你看起来有点不安?
Derek: Well, I'm a bit worried.
德瑞克:恩,我有点担心。
Carl: Why? What happened?
卡尔:怎么啦?发生什么事了?
Derek: An unexpected expense came up. Can you lend me some money?
德瑞克:我最近有笔意外开支,你能借一些钱给我么?
Carl: Sure. How much do you need?
卡尔:当然可以,你要多少?
Derek: Well, I need $300.
德瑞克:我需要300。
Carl: That shouldn't be a problem. I'll get it for you after lunch.
卡尔:没问题,午餐后给你。
Derek: Thank you so much, Carl. I'll return it to you on my next payday.
德瑞克:卡尔,太感谢你了。下次发薪我就还给你。
Carl: Alright. That'll be good.
卡尔:行,没事。

Asking for Your Money Back
把你的钱要回来

Carl: Hey Derek! How's everything?
卡尔:德瑞克,近来怎样?
Derek: I'm good, Carl. What's up?
德瑞克:很好啊,卡尔,怎么了?
Carl: Well...you said you'd pay back the borrowed $300 by next payday. That was a week ago.
卡尔:恩,上次你说到到下个发薪日归还借的钱,都过了一周了。
Derek: Oh. I'm so sorry, Carl. I got jammed up with some family issues. Totally forgot about it.
德瑞克:哦,抱歉,卡尔,家里的事让我忙得不可开交,完全忘了这回事。
Carl: I understand but I need it back.
卡尔:我知道,但我现在需要它。
Derek: Sure. Here you are. And I'm very sorry for the delay.
德瑞克:那,给你。抱歉延期了。
Carl: It's Okay. I know you've been going through a lot.
卡尔:好了,我知道你最近很忙。

Returning Money
还钱篇

Samantha: Hey Frank. Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere.
萨曼莎:弗兰克,你去哪啦?我到处找你。
Frank: What happened, Samantha?
弗兰克:萨曼莎,怎么了?
Samantha: I just wanted to return the money that I borrowed from you last week. Here it is.
萨曼莎:上周从你这借的钱我想还给你,给你。
Frank: Oh, you shouldn't have worried so much. There was no hurry.
弗兰克:你不用太着急。我又不急着用。
Samantha: Really?Then should I keep it longer? Like in.. forever?
萨曼莎:真的?那这钱我是不是应该借的再久一点?比如说……永远?
Frank: Nice try! Thanks for keeping your word. To be honest, I was just being polite. I'm happy to get this money back.
弗兰克:想得美!感谢你遵守诺言。老实说,我就想客气一下,这笔钱回到我手中我很高兴。
Samantha: You make it sound like I'm your lifesaver today, huh?
萨曼莎:听起来好像我今天是你的救星,是不是?
Frank: Sure thing.
弗兰克:当然!
Samantha: Anyways, thanks for helping me.
萨曼莎:总之,谢谢你帮助我。

Denying to Lend Money
不愿借钱篇

Frank: Hey Derek. Do you have some extra money I could borrow?
弗兰克:嗨,德瑞克,你手里有多余的钱借给我吗?
Derek: How much do you need?
德瑞克:你需要多少?
Frank: Maybe a thousand dollars.
弗兰克:一千左右。
Derek: I'm sorry, man. I won't be able to lend you that much!
德瑞克:对不起了,朋友。我不能够借你那么多钱。
Frank: How much could you lend me?
弗兰克:你能借给我多少?
Derek: Truth is I can't lend you any!
德瑞克:事实是我没钱借给你!

分享到