2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第12期:关于涨价 Talking About Rising Price
日期:2016-05-27 09:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Interaction
互动

Hello! Good to see you, dear viewer. Today we'll see some conversations revolving around inflation. We all hate it when prices go up, don't we? So let's talk about it, and make sure we can express ourselves on this topic.
你好!很高兴见到你,亲爱的观众。今天我们就来看一些关于通货膨胀的对话。我们都讨厌涨价,对吗?因此,我们要谈论涨价,确保我们在谈论这个话题的时候能正确的表达。
We'll listen to some conversations about that and build up our vocabulary. Don't forget to practice the lines by pausing the lesson and repeating the dialog anywhere you want! It will help you build up your English fluency.
我们会听一些关于涨价的对话,然后建立你的词汇量。不要忘记在任何你需要的时候通过暂停课文和重复听这些对话来练习这些句子。我将帮助你增强你英语的流利度。

So let's get started!
让我们开始吧!

Thank you for watching this lesson. We'll be back with a new one tomorrow. Do come back and watch it!
谢谢你收看这篇课文。明天我们会有新的。请记得回来观看额!
Did you like this lesson? Please hit the like button to show us that you did! And don't forget to subscribe to our channel. We bring you new English lessons every day.
你喜欢这篇课文吗?请不要忘记点赞额!请记得订阅我们的频道以方便接受我们最新的消息。

Should I Get LPG?
我要加液化石油气吗?

Troy: I spent over $200 on gasoline this month.
特洛伊:这个月我花了超过$200的油费。
Reese: Gosh! That's too much! Where have you been wandering around?
里斯:天哪!那真是太多了!你都哪儿溜达了?
Troy: Nowhere! Same old schedule travelling from office to home. Maybe an odd trip.
特洛伊:哪儿也没去!跟以前一样,从办公室一样到家里。也许来回。
Reese: You gotta find a solution! You'll be spending all your money on fuel.
里斯:你应该找到一个解决的办法!不然加油就会花光你所有的钱。
Troy: Yeah! I've been thinking about it. Maybe I should get a LPG kit installed.
特洛伊:是的!我也在思考这个问题。也许我应该安装LPG。
Reese: Yeah! You could... It would save you some money.
里斯:是的!你应该......反正会节约很多钱。

Can't Go on the Trip
不能去旅行

Reese: I just saw the groceries list, Reese. Why're you buying enough for the entire month?
里斯:我刚刚看到了购物清单,里斯。你为什么要买够一个月的用品?
Peyton: We always do that. Don't we? It saves us money.
佩顿:我们通常都这样做。不是吗?它能帮我们节约钱。
Reese: Yeah, but aren't we going on a week-long trip this month? All this food is going to be wasted.
里斯:是的,但是我们这个月不是有一个礼拜的长途旅行吗?所有的食物就会被浪费掉啊。
Peyton: Well Reese... I hate to break it to you dear.
佩顿:里斯……我不想打断你,亲爱的。
Reese: Break what? What's going on?
里斯:打断什么?怎么了?
Peyton: We can't go on the trip. I just got a mailer from the holiday planners. They've raised their prices and we can't afford it anymore.
佩顿:我们不能去旅行了。我刚收到度假计划负责人的邮件。他们涨价了,但是我们付不起多余的钱。
Reese: What? No way! This is crazy. It was $1,500 just last week!
里斯:什么?不可能!太疯狂了!上周才$1,500。
Peyton: Well, now it's $1,800. Let's wait till next month.
佩顿:现在是$1,800了。我们还是等下个月吧。

Let's Start a Carpool!
让我们开始合伙使用汽车吧!

Peyton: Hey, Troy! How are you doing?
佩顿:你好,特洛伊!你最近怎么样啊?
Troy: Good. You tell me?
特洛伊:很好。你呢?
Peyton: Well buddy... we live in the neighborhood, and our offices are right nearby, so I was thinking of something...
佩顿:兄弟……我们是邻居,我们的办公室又正好在附近,所以我就想……
Troy: Yeah? Tell me.
特洛伊:什么?告诉我。
Peyton: You know about the gas prices. They're going up all the time. I think we should start a carpool. Sometimes we take my car, and sometimes yours.
佩顿:你知道的这油价的。他们一直在涨价。我想我们可以合伙使用汽车。有时候我可以开我的,有时候可以开你的。
Troy: Hey! That's a great idea! And it's environment friendly too. Let's start from tomorrow.
特洛伊:嘿!这个主意太好了!而且很环保。我们从明天开始吧。
Peyton: Fantastic!
佩顿:棒棒哒!

Need A Better Job
需要一个更好的工作

Troy: I think I'm going to get a new job.
特洛伊:我想我要换新工作了。
Bruce: Why? What's wrong with this job?
布鲁斯:为什么?你现在的工作怎么了?
Troy: I love this job. Being an artist is my calling, but I can't afford it anymore because it's not paying my bills.
特洛伊:我很喜欢现在的这份工作。成为艺术家是我的梦想, 但是我已经负担不起了,因为这份工作不能帮我支付账单。
Bruce: Oh! I am sorry to hear that buddy, but I know what you mean. What are you planning to do?
布鲁斯:噢!很抱歉听到这个,兄弟,但是我知道你的意思。那你接下来你要做什么?
Troy: I am a trained plumber. Going to take that up again. It pays better.
特洛伊:我是个专业的水管工。应该会重新开始这个。这个工资更好。
Bruce: Good luck pal.
布鲁斯:祝你好运。

分享到