(单词翻译:单击)
Interaction
互动
Hello there! How's it going? Have you ever been to a sales meeting at work? I'm sure some of you have. Effective communication helps you make your point in a sales meeting. Even if you're there just to observe it, there's a lot you can learn by listening. This lesson will let you listen to some conversations about a sales meeting.Let's get started then!
大家好,近来怎么样?你们是否在工作中出席过销售会议?我相信你们中肯定有人去过。有效的沟通能帮助你在销售会议上抓住重点。即使你仅仅只是去观看一下,从倾听中你也能学习到很多东西。这节课会让你听到一些关于销售会议的对话。那我们就开始啦!
When Is the Meeting?
会议是什么时间?
Alice: We're having a sales meeting tomorrow. Can you make it?
Alice:明天我们有一个销售会议,你能出席吗?
Kevin: At what time?
Kevin:什么时间?
Alice: It should be at 10 o'clock. Is that OK?
Alice:应该是10点,那时可以吗?
Kevin: Yes, that'll be fine.
Kevin:当然,很好
Alice: We're going to go over some suggestions to improve communication with customers.
Alice:我们会研究一些方案来改善与顾客之间的沟通
Kevin: Good. I have some suggestions I'd like to make.
Kevin:好的,我有一些建议想要提出来
Alice: Frank is also going to make some suggestions on improving sales in China.
Alice:弗兰克也会提出一些关于在中国市场提高销售量的方案
Kevin: That'll be interesting. He's got keen insights.
Kevin:很好,他有敏锐的观察力
Alice: Yes, he's going to outline some new sales strategies.
Alice:是的,他到时会整理出一些新的销售策略
Kevin: Is Alan attending?
Kevin:艾伦会出席吗?
Alice: No, he's flying to San Francisco and won't be able to make it.
Alice:不,他将飞往旧金山,不会到场
Opening the Meeting
开会
Chairman: I'd like to open today's meeting. Does everyone have a copy of the agenda? Kevin, you first.
Chairman:我将主持今天的会议,每个人是不是都有了议程表?凯文,你先。
Kevin: Thank you, Sir. I'll quickly go over the main points of our last meeting. I suggest each one of us give a little background on the research we've done on the suggestions discussed last week.
Kevin:非常感谢。我会快速的审核我们上次会议的重点。我提议,我们在场的每一个人给出一些背景资料,是关于上周我们已经完成的意见讨论的调查。
Chairman: You'll find most of the information outlined in the summary documents in front of you.
Chairman:你前面的总结文献中大多数信息都已经整理出来了。
Kevin: These figures are interesting. It's clear to me that customer communications are not as effective as they could be.
Kevin:这些数据很有趣。我很清楚,客户沟通不是很有效。
Chairman: True, our marketing efforts really haven't been effective to date.
Chairman:正确,我们的市场成果现在已经开始失效。
Kevin: I suggest we break up into groups and discuss how we can improve our message.
Kevin:我建议我们分组讨论一下,如何才能改善我们的广告词。
Chairman: That's a good idea. Let's do that and meet back together again in 20 minutes so that we can continue and complete today's agenda.
Chairman:好主意,我们现在开始,20分钟后再见继续完成今天的会议。
Selling a Product
销售产品
John: So, Lesley. Show us how you would describe your product.
John:好了,莱斯利,向我们展示一下你会如何介绍你的产品。
Lesley: My product is called 'Mr. & Mrs. photo frame'. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and it's a day you'll remember forever!
Lesley:我的产品名叫“先生和夫人的相框”,婚礼是一个人一生中最重要的日子,那一天你将永远铭记在心。
Lesley: Make sure you frame your wedding photographs in nothing but the best. Look no further than our gorgeous "Mr. and Mrs." photo frame!
Lesley:确保你设计的婚礼照独一无二。再也找不到比我们华美的”先生和夫人”相框更好的了。
John: Hmmm. Nice!
John:嗯,很好!
Lesley: Its design is modern. This is a frame that will stand out! It is made only from the highest quality materials, and it is beautifully decorated.
Lesley:设计现代,框架突出,都是用最高质量的材料做成的,是华美的装饰。
John: Okay, not bad.
John:好,不错。
Lesley: Bring a touch of personality to your home or office, or send a gift your friend's way! Order now!
Lesley:给家里或者办公室带来一点个性,还是给朋友送礼的一种方式,马上订购吧!
John: I like your product a lot. And I like the way you promoted it.
John:我非常喜欢你的产品。我也喜欢你推销它的方式。
Lesley: Thank you, Sir.
Lesley:非常感谢,先生。