2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第89期:讨厌吃的食物 Food You Hate to Eat
日期:2016-11-03 11:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Talking about Beets
讨论糖萝卜

Katy: Hey Pearl. What are you doing?
凯蒂:嘿,珍珠。你在做什么?
Pearl: Hey Katy. Nothing much. I'm just trying to make some beet salad.
珍珠:嘿,凯蒂。没什么。我就是在做糖萝卜沙拉。
Katy: Beet salad ? You gotta be kidding me!
凯蒂:甜萝卜沙拉?你一定是在跟我开玩笑。
Pearl: Err..no I'm not. What's wrong about that?
珍珠:呃……没有,这有什么问题吗?
Katy: Eww.. I just hate beets.
凯蒂:呃,我就是讨厌甜萝卜。
Pearl: Oh! I didn't know you had such a strong opinion about it.
珍珠:哦!我不知道你这么讨厌它。
Katy: But I do. I never liked it. I prefer to skip a meal rather than eating it.
凯蒂:我就是讨厌,我从来没有喜欢过它,我宁可不吃饭也不要吃它。
Pearl: Well, I'll keep that in mind next time I invite you over for dinner!
珍珠:好吧,下次请你吃晚饭我注意的。
Talking about Anchovies
讨论鳀鱼

Jake: Let's order something Jamie. I'm really hungry.
杰克:我们点一些东西吧,杰米。我好饿啊。
Jamie: So am I. Any suggestions?
杰米:我也是,有什么建议吗?
Jake: I think a pizza would be fine. What do you say?
杰克:我觉得披萨挺好的,你觉得呢?
Jamie: Yeah sure. It's a great idea.
杰米:当然了,好主意。
Jake: But make sure there won't be any anchovies on it.
杰克:但是一定要确认上面没有鳀鱼。
Jamie: Why? Don't you like them? Or are you allergic or something?
杰米:为什么?你不喜欢他们吗?你对这个过敏还是什么原因?
Jake: I can't even stand their smell! I'm fine with anything else you order. Just don't include anchovies. Gosh, they are disgusting.
杰克:我甚至不能忍受他们的气味!你点什么东西都可以除了鳀鱼,天哪,太恶心了。
Jamie: Alright, alright!. I'll ask for a Margherita. No anchovies on that.
杰米:好吧好吧,我会点玛格丽特披萨,上面没有鳀鱼。
Jake: Yeah, that'd be perfect!
杰克:好,这样最好了。
Talking about Blue Cheese
讨论蓝起司

Edward: Hey Jake. What's up?
爱德华:嘿,杰克,怎么了?
Jake: Not much.
杰克:没什么。
Edward: Man, something smells bad in here. Didn't you notice it?
爱德华:伙计,这里好像有些东西好难闻,你注意到了吗?
Jake: Err..no, I did not.
杰克:呃……没,我没有。
Edward: Oh, it has to be this awful, smelly and moldy cheese you insist to eat. Were you having it just now?
爱德华:哦,那就一定是这个你坚持要吃的糟糕的,难闻的,有霉味的起司。你现在在吃吗?
Jake: Ah, c'mon. Yes, I just had some salad with it. Bleu cheese goes well with many things. I love it. It just looks kindda ugly, that's all!
杰克:呃,别这样。我就是用这个拌了一些沙拉。蓝起司和很多东西都很配。我很喜欢。它只是看起来有些丑,只是这样。
Edward: Is that so?
爱德华:只是这样吗?
Jake: Absolutely.
杰克:绝对是的。
Edward: Well, I guess people are strange.
爱德华:好吧,我觉得人各有异。
Talking about Fruitcake
讨论水果蛋糕

Katy: Honey, I think I'll make a fruitcake for Christmas.
凯蒂:亲爱的,我要在圣诞节做一个水果蛋糕。
Frank: Oh, don't take this the wrong way but please make something else.
弗兰克:哦,不要做出错误的决定去做他,做一些其他的。
Katy: You don't like it?
凯蒂:你不喜欢吗?
Frank: My mom used to make it every year but I never even tasted it.
弗兰克:我妈妈原来每年都做这个,我一口都没吃过。
Katy: Oh, but that's just food prejudice.
凯蒂:但这只是一种对食物的偏见。
Frank: Maybe. But how can I taste something that looks like it's been around for centuries?!
弗兰克:可能吧。但是我怎么能吃的下去看起来像放了几百年的东西?!
Katy: Okay, okay. I'll just make something else.
凯蒂:好吧好吧,我做点别的吧。
Frank: Thank you!
弗兰克:谢谢你!

分享到