(单词翻译:单击)
27. Arriving Home
27.到家
A: There really is no place like home even after a vacation.
A:即便假期过后我也觉得没有什么地方比家更好了
B: Um honey, did you tell the neighbor to water the plants?
B:嗯亲爱的,你告诉你的邻居给植物浇水了吗?
A: I thought you did.
A:我以为你告诉了
B: What about the mail, did you tell the neighbor to pick that up?
B:那邮件呢,你告诉邻居去取邮件了吗?
A: So I have to do everything around here?
A:所以我要负责这里的一切吗?
B: What about the cat?
B:猫咪呢?
A: What about the cat?
A:猫咪?
B: Did you get the neighbor to feed the cat while we were gone?
B:你告诉邻居我们不在的时候请他帮忙照顾猫咪了吗?
A: Cats are pretty good at taking care of themselves.
A:猫咪很会照顾它们自己
B: I can't believe you!
B:我不会相信你的!
A: At least no one broke into the house while we were gone.
A:至少在我们不在期间不会有人破门而入的
B: Thank goodness for the small miracle.
B:真是这样就谢天谢地了
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载