(单词翻译:单击)
15. Ordering Food and Drink
15.点餐
A: Can I get you something to eat or drink?
A:您需要吃点或喝点什么吗?
B: I'd like a coffee and a breakfast sandwich.
B:我要一杯咖啡和一个三明治早餐
A: The coffee is complimentary, but the sandwich costs five dollars.
A:咖啡是免费的,但是三明治要花5美元
B: So much for a measly sandwich?!
B:少得可怜的三明治要这么贵?!
A: Will that be all for you?
A:就要这些吗?
B: For now, but if I'm hungry or thirsty later, can I have something else?
B:目前就这些,但是如果我稍后饿了或渴了,我可以点些别的吗?
A: As long as it's before we land.
A:只要在我们降落前就可以
B: What else can I have to eat or drink?
B:我还可以吃点或喝点什么?
A: There is a menu in your seatback pocket.
A:有一个菜单在您的座椅背后的口袋里
B: How do I get your attention when I'm ready to order something else?
B:当我准备点别的时候我要怎么通知你?
A: Just press the button above your head with the image of a person.
A:只需按下你头顶上一个人形的按钮
B: Can I have a copy of my receipt?
B:可以给我一份我的收据吗?
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载