(单词翻译:单击)
13. Talking to a Flight Attendant
13.与空姐交谈
A: Can I please have a rum and coke?
A:我可以要一杯郎姆酒和可乐吗?
B: You are going to have to wait until we take off and are at a cruising altitude.
B:你不得不等到我们起飞到巡航高度的时候
A: I hate flying though, and I really need something to take the edge off.
A:尽管我讨厌坐飞机,但我真的需要什么来减弱这种感觉
B: I'm sorry we don't serve anything until after take-off.
B:很抱歉在飞机起飞前我们不提供任何食物
A: I can pay you in cash.
A:我可以付给你现金
B: We don't take cash on the plane anymore.
B:我们在飞机上也不收现金
A: So how can I pay?
A:那我怎么付钱?
B: When I come around after we take off, you can pay with a debit or credit card.
B:飞机起飞后我会过来,你可以用借记卡或信用卡付钱
A: I only have cash.
A:我只有现金
B: See if someone will buy you a drink then.
B:那看看有没有人可以请你喝杯饮料
A: Can I smoke a cigarette to relax in the meantime?
A:那同时我可以抽根烟来放松一下嘛?
B: Smoking isn't allowed on flights.
B:飞机上不允许吸烟
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载