(单词翻译:单击)
10. Picking Up at the Airport
10.机场接人
A: I'll pick you up at the airport when you come back from your business trip.
A:你商务旅行回来的时候我会在机场接你
B: I'm taking the red-eye, so I land early in the morning.
B:我乘的是夜班飞机,所以我会在早上下飞机
A: Tell me the airline and terminal number so I know where to get you.
A:告诉我你的航空公司名字和终端号,我好知道在哪接你
B: I'm taking Jet Air so that's terminal 4.
B:我乘坐的是喷气式飞机,终端号4.
A: Call me when you land.
A:到了给我打电话
B: My flight comes in at 6 a.m., so just wait for me then.
B:我的航班6点到,那时在那等我就好
A: Cars aren't allowed to wait outside the terminal for more than a few minutes.
A:不允许汽车在终点外面停留过多时间
B: I don't want to have to wait at the curb for too long.
B:我不想在路边等太久
A: Well, I don't want to get a ticket.
A:好吧,我不想拿到罚单
B: Fine, I'll call you when I'm at the baggage claim.
B:好的,我到行李认领处时给你打电话
A: Call me after you get your bags from the baggage claim.
A:你在行李认领处找到行李后打电话给我
B: Fine, but don't make me wait too long for you.
B:好的,但是别让我等太久
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载