(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Unit 15 Conversation 2
单元十五 对话二
I wish I weren't so busy with my work.
我希望我没有这么忙于工作 。
A: Hey, you look so tired.
嘿,你看起来很疲倦 。
B: Yeah, I just wish I weren't so busy with my work.
是的,我只是希望我不要这么忙于工作 。
A: I understand what you mean. Why don't you take a rest at the weekend?
我理解你的意思 。为什么你不在周末休息一下?
B: You know I have to work most weekends these days. Oh, if I had time, I would go to beach and relax.
你知道最近周末大部分时间我得工作 。哦,如果我有时间,我想去海滩放松一下 。
A: Well, actually I never get to go away at the weekend.
嗯,实际上我从来没在周末出去走走 。
B: Why not? You don't have to work on weekends.
为什么不呢?你没有必要在周末工作 。
A: Yeah, but I just don't have enough money. I wish I had enough money to go somewhere exciting.
是的,但是我没有足够的钱 。我希望我有足够的钱去一些令人激动的地方 。
B: Our life isn't going as well as we expected.
我们的生活不会像我们预期的一样 。
句型点津
I wish I weren't so busy with my work.
我希望我没有这么忙于工作 。
Actually I never get to go away at the weekend.
实际上我从来没在周末出去走走 。