(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
Unit4 Conversation2
单元四 对话二
Why don't you take some aspirin?
为什么你不服一些阿司匹林?
A: Are you OK? You look a little pale.
你还好吗?你看起来脸色有点苍白 。
B: I have terrible pain in my ankle. I sprained it when I went cycling yesterday.
我的脚踝疼得厉害 。当我昨天骑自行车时扭伤了它 。
A: That's too bad. I think you shouldn't go out today.
那太倒霉了 。我想你今天不应该出去 。
B: Yeah, you're probably right.
是的,你可能是对的 。
A: Why don't you take some aspirin?
为什么你不服一些阿司匹林?
B: Aspirin makes my stomach feel funny.
阿司匹林使我的胃感到怪怪的 。
A: How about using the heating pad?
使用加热垫怎么样?
B: Oh, that will make my ankle feel better.
哦,那回事我的脚踝感觉好点 。
A: Also, you should drink some warm milk to help you relax.
而且,你应该喝些热牛奶有助于你放松 。
句型点津
Why don't you take some aspirin?
为什么你不服一些阿司匹林?
You should drink some warm milk to help you relax.
而且,你应该喝些热牛奶有助于你放松 。