(单词翻译:单击)
There're still several things that haven't been decided yet before the trip.
启程前还有一些事尚未决定。
Nothing's been decided yet. Why going there in such a hurry?
什么都未决定。为什么要着急走呢?
Don't you think it a good thing for you to get out of the office for a couple of days?
能走出办公室出去呆几天,你不认为这对你来说是件好事吗?
I like to take an accasional business trip for a change.
我喜欢偶尔出趟差换一下环境。
I can't miss the ten o'clock train. I'm going to Beijing on business.
我不能错过十点的火车,我要去北京处理商务。
The train isn't crowded at all recently.
火车最近一点都不挤。
The company is sometimes very cheap on the travel expenses.
公司在旅行花销上有时非常节省。
I'm sure it's with the boss again this time.
我确定这次又是和老板一起出差。
Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.
什么都事都比不上和我们老板一起出差更令人压抑。
Last time I went on a business trip with the boss I didn't even have enough time to sleep.
上次我和老板一起出差,我甚至没有足够的时间来睡觉。