实用口语:乘地铁
日期:2008-04-25 21:24

(单词翻译:单击)

北京正在拥有越来越多的地下铁路,也正在拥有越来越多的外国观光客。如果有老外向你求助怎样乘地铁,你该怎么说呢?我们一起来学习一下。

Visitor: Can you tell me how to get to Wangfujing?

你能否告诉我去王府井怎么走吗?

Man: You can take the subway.

您可以乘地铁。

Visitor: Oh, I just can't figure out the subway system at all.

哦,我不知道该怎么坐。

Man: But it's easy to get to Wangfujing from here by the sub-way.You take the downtown Line 5 train and get off at Dongdan. Dongdan station is a transfer station. Then you take the Line 1 train and get off at Wangfujing.

可是从这儿乘地铁到王府井很方便。你坐南向的5号线列车,在东单下车。东单站是个换乘站。然后坐1号线在王府井下车。

Visitor: OK, do you know where the nearest subway station is?

好吧。您知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?

Man: It's over there across the Fourth Ring Road beside the Anhui Building.

就在四环路对面安徽大厦的旁边。

Visitor: Thank you.

谢谢。

In the subway station

Visitor: Is this the right subway to Dongdan?

这就是去东单的地铁吗?

Conductor: Yes, you take the train to Songjiazhuang direction, and go nine stops.

是的,你坐开往宋家庄方向的列车,一种九站路。

Visitor: How much is the fare?

车费多少?

Conductor: Two yuan. A flat fare with unlimited transfers throughout the entire system.

两块钱。单一票制,可以乘坐全部的地铁线路。

(注:以下对话发生在北京地铁使用辅币——即代表车票的硬币,可多次使用——之后)

Visitor: What should I do with the token?

我该怎么用这个辅币呢?

Conductor: You put it in the slot at the turnstile and then push the turnstile to get into the platform.

您把它投入旋转栅门的缝槽里,然后推动旋转栅门就可以进入站台了。

Visitor: By the way, how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

Conductor: That's very easy. The exits are always open, and there are signs.

那很容易,出口处总是敞开着,也有标识。

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • platformn. 平台,站台,月台,讲台,(政党的)政纲
  • slotn. 槽,狭缝,时间段,职位 vt. 留细长的孔,插入,
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任
  • conductorn. 售票员,导体,指挥
  • faren. 路费,食物 vi. 过活,进展,进食 vi.
  • unlimitedadj. 无限的,不受控制的,无条件的