(单词翻译:单击)
1. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己来吧.【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
这可不是我想要的方式.
B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己来呗.
2. That's more like it. 这才像话.【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那么说话!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米.
A: That's more like it.
那这像话.
3. That's going too far. 太过分了!
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: That's going too far.
那太过分了!
4. See. / I told you (so). 我老早告诉过你.【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了.
B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就这么说.
5. So what?那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你没系安全带.
B: So what?
那又怎样?
6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope. 就指望你了.【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
当然,我会来看你演讲的.
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了.
7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there! 想想办法吧!!别闲坐着!)
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了.
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
8. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话.
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧.
9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid. 别装傻了.
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作.
A: Stop playing the fool!
别装傻了!
10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say? 你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
这就是.你有什么要说吗?