(单词翻译:单击)
1、You are a dreamboat.
你是位(异性所追求的)理想人选。
2、You are such a dish.
你是个绝色美人 。
3、I've been dying to meet you.
我非常非常想见到你 。
4、Every time I see you, you leave me out in the cold.
每次我见到你,你都不 理睬我。
5、I only have eyes for you .
我只在意你。
6、I'd do anything to see you crack a smile.
为了博得你的一笑,我情愿做任何事 。
7、You swept me off my feet.
你使我神魂颠倒 。
8、You don't have a care in the world.
你不知人间烦恼为何物 。
9、I'm still trying to get to second base with you.
我仍旧试着想和你发展到‘第二阶段’。
(在美国,first base 指拉手,接吻,second base 指抚摩等,third base 指*)
10、If you don't want to lose me, you'd better lay it on the line.
如果你不想失去我,就最好一五一十地告诉我吧 。
11、Tell me your story, I'm all ears.
告诉我你的故事,我洗耳恭听。
12、Someday, when your ship come in, you'll build your dream house.
总有一天,当你有钱时,你会建造你梦想的家 。
13、I hope your idea takes wing.
我希望你的想法成真。
14、I wish that you would put your cards on the table.
我希望你干脆把话挑明 。
15、Have you ever seen your old flame?
你还见过你的旧情人吗 ?
16、If the shoe fits, wear it.
如果是真的就承认吧。
17、This experience will make me show my true color.
这种经历将使我暴露我的本性 。
18、I have a bottomed-down mind.
我是个没有什么独到见解的人。
19、I have no direction, I just get wherever the wind blows.
我没有方向,只是随风到处飘 。
20、I can't burn the candle at both ends forever.
我不能永远这么过分地消耗精力 。
21、We could make beautiful music together.
我们也许会是和谐幸福的一对儿 。
22、You are always trying to get my goat.
你总是想惹我发火 。
23、I'm a man of my word.
我是个讲信用的人 。
25、Someday you're going to have to face the music for your actions.
总有一天,你将不得不承担自己的行为所带来的后果。
26、Just cool your heels!
好了,安静会儿吧 !
27、Save your breath! I don't want to hear it.
不要说了,我不想听。
28、Really?? You are so good!
真的吗?你真棒!!!