(单词翻译:单击)
LESSON 7 GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE
Dashan: Wait. I don't have my scarf!
大山:等等,我的围巾不见了。
Rumei: Oh, no.
如梅:哎呀,糟糕。
Yunbo: Did you have your scarf at Roots?
云波:在“根”商场的时候你戴着围巾了吗?
Dashan: I think so, but I'm not sure.
大山:我想我戴着了,不过我不敢肯定。
Rumei: You had it at the coffee shop. I remember.
如梅:我记得在咖啡厅时你还戴着呢。
Yunbo: Well, let's retrace our steps. Maybe somebody found it.
云波:我们顺原路返回吧。也许有人拾到呢。
Dashan: Excuse me. Did you find a green wool scarf? I was here about five minutes ago.
大山:对不起,您这儿拾到一条绿色毛围巾吗?我五分钟前曾到过这儿。
Clerk: I can look.
服务员:我可以找找看。
Dashan: Thanks.
大山:谢谢。
Clerk: I have a grey scarf, but I don't have a green one. Sorry. Where were you in the store, sir?
服务员:我这儿有一条灰色的围巾,没有绿色的。抱歉,你刚才在商店的什么地方了?
Dashan: Well, first, I was in the shoe section. Then I looked at sweatsuits and jackets.
大山:我想想,先是在鞋部,后来又看了看运动装和夹克。
Clerk: Just a minute. Hi, it's Sue at the register upstairs. Did you find a green wool scarf? You're in luck. They have your scarf in the shoe section.
服务员:请稍等。你好,我是楼上收款台的苏。 你们发现一条绿色的毛围巾了吗?你真幸运。你的围巾就在鞋部。
Dashan: Oh, what a relief! Thanks for your help.
大山:这我就放心啦。谢谢你的帮助。
Clerk: My pleasure.
服务员:不客气。
Dashan: Oh, it's four-thirty. Let's take the subway back to the hotel.
大山:喔,都4点半了,我们乘地铁回去吧。
Rumei: Good idea. I'm tired.
如梅:好主意,我累了。
Yunbo: Is there a subway near here?
云波:这儿附近有地铁吗?
Dashan: Yes, there's one down there. Toronto has a good public transit system. There are buses, streetcars and trains to different parts of the city and to areas outside the city.
大山:有,在那边就有。多伦多公共交通系统很方便。公共汽车、有轨电车和火车构成市内和郊外四通八达的交通网。
Yunbo: Oh, I see.
云波:我明白了。
Dashan: Excuse me. How much does it cost for a subway ticket?
大山:劳驾,请问地铁票多少钱一张?
Agent: It's $2.00 for adults one way.
售票员:成人单程两元。
Dashan: Can I buy tickets here?
大山:我可以在这儿买票吗?
Agent: Yup.
售票员:可以。
Dashan: Okay. Could I have three tickets, please?
大山:好的,请给我三张票,好吗?
Agent: Sure. It's $6.00, please.
售票员:当然,一共是六元。
Dashan: Here you are. How do we get to King and Yonge?
大山:给您钱。从这儿到金央街怎么走?