剑桥雅思14真题听力 第17期:Test3(section1-1)
日期:2019-10-17 20:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello, Flanders conference hotel.
嗨,佛兰德斯会议酒店。
Oh, hi. I wanted to ask about conference facilities at the hotel. Have I come through to the right person?
嗨。我想询问一下酒店的会议设施的事情。我找对人了吗?
You have. I'm the customer services manager. My name's ANGELA. So how can I help you?
是的。我是顾客服务经理。我叫安吉拉。有什么能帮您的吗?
Well, I'm calling from Barrett and Stansons, we're a medical company based in Perth. Oh yes.
好的,我是Barrett&Stansons的,我们是总部在珀斯的一家医药公司。好的。
And we're organising a conference for our clients to be held in Sydney. It'll be held over two days and we're expecting about fifty or sixty people.
我们将在悉尼为客户举办一场会议。会议持续两天时间,大概有五六十人参会。
When were you thinking of having it?
你们大概什么时候举办呢?
Some time early next year, like the end of January? It'd have to be a weekend.
明年的某个时间吧,比如说一月末?得是在周末。
Let me see ... our conference facilities are already booked for the weekend beginning January 28th. We could do the first weekend in February?
让我看看...我们的会议场所从1月28号之后的周末都被预定了。二月份的第一个周末应该可以?
How about January 21st?
那1月21号呢?
I'm afraid that's booked too.
怕是也被预定了。
Well, let's go for the February date then.
好的,那就选二月份的日期吧。
So that's the weekend beginning the 4th.
那就是4号开始的周末吧。
OK. Now can you tell me a bit about what conference facilities you have?
好的。您能告诉我关于您这边的会议场所吗?
Sure. So for talks and presentations we have the Tesla room. Sorry?
没问题。如果要进行演讲的话,我们有特斯拉厅。什么?
Tesla -- that's spelled T-E-S-L-A. It holds up to a hundred people, and it's fully equipped with a projector and so on.
特斯拉,T-E-S-L-A。它能容纳一百个人,配备有投影仪等。
How about a microphone?
那麦克风呢?
Yes, that'll be all set up ready for you, and there'll be one that members of the audience can use too, for questions, if necessary.
是的,会有一个准备好的,还有一个观众也可以用来提问题的,如果需要的话。
Fine. And we'll also need some sort of open area where people can sit and have a cup of coffee, and we'd like to have an exhibition of our products and services there as well, so that'll need to be quite a big space.
好的,我们还需要开放的空间,人们可以坐下喝杯咖啡,我们也想要展示一下我们的产品和服务,所以那需要是一个还挺大的地方的。
That's fine, there's a central atrium with all those facilities, and you can come before the conference starts if you want to set everything up.
没问题,有一个中央门廊,配备所有的设施,如果你想要准备好一切的话,可以在会议开始之前先过来。
Great. And I presume there's wifi?
很棒。那这里应该有wifi吧?
Oh yes, that's free and available throughout the hotel. OK.
是的,wifi免费,而且酒店各处都有。好的。
Would you also like us to provide a buffet lunch? We can do a two-course meal with a number of different options.
你们需要我们提供自助午餐吗?我们可以提供两道菜的自助餐,有很多不同的选择。
What sort of price are we looking at for that?
那价格大概是怎么样的呢?
Well, I can send you a copy of the standard menu. That's $45 per person. Or you can have the special for $25 more.
好的,我可以给你一份标准的菜单。每人45美元。特殊菜单要加25美元。
I think the standard should be OK, but yes, send me the menu.
我觉得标准的应该可以,但是还是发给我菜单吧。

分享到