剑桥雅思14真题听力 第4期:Test1(section2-2)
日期:2019-09-05 15:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Now I just want to run through a few company policies for our apprenticeship scheme with you...
现在我想给大家过一遍公司学徒制的一些政策。
Most importantly, the internet.
最重要的是,互联网问题。
As part of your job you'll be doing some research online so obviously you'll have unlimited access for that
作为工作的一部分,你们肯定会做一些线上研究,所以很显然你们可以不限制上网,
but please don't use it for personal use -- you'll have your own phones for that.
但是不要用于个人目的--你们可以用自己的手机。
Some of you have already asked me about flexible working.
你们其中的某些人已经问过我灵活工作的事情。
After your probationary three-month period -- some of you will be eligible for this
在三个月的实习期之后,你们其中的某些人会获得资格,
but it will depend on which department you're in and what your personal circumstances are.
但是这取决于你在哪个部门,以及你的个人情况是什么样的。
So please don't assume you'll automatically be permitted to do this.
千万不要认为你自动地就可以灵活工作了。
I want to make sure there's no confusion about our holiday policy.
我想确保你们对于我们的假期政策没有疑惑。
Apart from any statutory public holidays we ask that you don't book any holidays
除了法定节假日之外,我们要求大家不要预定任何的假期安排,
until after your six-month apprenticeship has finished.
直到六个月的实习期之后。
Time off should only be taken if you are unwell.
只有身体不舒服的时候才可以请假。
Please speak to your supervisor if this is going to be a problem.
如果有问题的话,请和你们的督导老师进行交流。
You'll be expected to work a 40-hour week but there may be opportunities to do overtime during busy periods.
大家每周需要工作40个小时,但是忙的时候可能需要加班。
Although you're not required to do this, it can be a valuable experience -- so we advise you to take it up if possible.
尽管这并不是强制要求,这会是一段非常珍贵的经历,如果可以的话,我们建议大家挑起这个担子。

Obviously, we understand that people do have commitments outside work,
当然,我们非常理解除了工作之外,大家还有其他的事情需要处理,
so don't worry if there are times when you are unavailable.
所以如果有你不能加班情况的话,也不用担心。
As you know, we don't have a formal dress code here -- you may wear casual clothes as long as they're practical
大家都知道,我们没有正式的着装要求,大家可以穿一些休闲点的衣服,只要实穿就行,
and the only restriction for shoes we have is on high heels for health and safety reasons.
唯一的要求是不能穿高跟鞋,出于健康和安全考虑。
Comfortable shoes like trainers are preferable.
我们推荐大家穿像运动鞋这样舒适的鞋子。
There's a heavily subsidised canteen on site where you can get hot meals or salads cheaply.
公司里有补贴充足的食堂,大家可以在里面吃到很便宜的热食或者是沙拉。
Snacks and drinks are also provided -- so we've decided to introduce a no packed lunch policy.
零食和饮料也有提供--所以我们决定采取不打包午饭政策。
This is partly to encourage healthy eating at work
这在一定程度上是为了鼓励工作中的健康饮食,
and partly to stop people from eating at their workstation, which is unhygienic. OK moving on to ...
另一方面是为了禁止大家在工作场合吃饭,因为这并不卫生。好的,接下来是...

分享到