剑桥雅思14真题听力 第2期:Test1(section1-2)
日期:2019-08-30 18:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Now, I need to take some details of the theft.
那我现在需要记录关于盗贼的一些详细信息。
So you said you had some things stolen out of your bag? That's right.
所以你说你的包里有东西被偷了?
And were you actually carrying the bag when the theft took place?
当包被偷的时候,你背着包呢吗?
Yes. I really can't understand it. I had my backpack on.
是的。我真的不能理解。当时我背着我的双肩包。
And I went into a supermarket to buy a few things and when I opened it up my wallet wasn't there.
我进了超市去买点东西,当我打开包的时候,钱包已经不见了。
And what did your wallet have in it?
你的钱包里有什么呢?
Well, fortunately I don't keep my credit cards in that wallet --
幸运的是我的信用卡没在钱包里面,
I keep them with my passport in an inside compartment in my backpack.
我把它们和我的护照一起放在双肩包的隔层里面了。
But there was quite a bit of cash there ... about 250 pounds sterling, I should think.
但是里面有不少现金,大概250英镑,我觉得。
I withdrew 300 pounds from my account yesterday, but I did a bit of shopping,
我昨天从我的账户里面取了300英镑,但是我购物的时候花了一点,
so I must have already spent about 50 pounds of that. OK.
大概花了五十英镑吧。好的。
At first I thought, oh I must have left the wallet back in the apartment, but then I realised my phone had gone as well.
一开始我觉得,我可能把钱包落在公寓里了,但后来我意识到我的手机也不见了。
It was only a week old, and that's when I realised I'd been robbed.
这手机才买了一周。这时候我意识到是遇到小偷了。
Anyway at least they didn't take the keys to my rental car.
不管怎么说,至少他们没把我租的车的钥匙拿走。
Yes. So you say the theft occurred yesterday? Yes.
好的,所以你说盗窃是发生在昨天吗?是的。
So that was September the tenth.
那就是九月十号。
And do you have any idea at all of where or when the things might possibly have been stolen?
你觉得大概可能是什么时候被偷的,以及在哪里被偷的呢?
Well at first I couldn't believe it because the bag had been on my back ever since I left the apartment after lunch.
好的,首先我觉得难以置信,因为背包自从我吃完午饭离开公寓之后一直都背在我背后。
It's just a small backpack, but I generally use it when I'm travelling because it seems safer than a handbag.
这个双肩包还挺小的,但是我一般旅行的时候使用它,因为它看起来比手袋更加安全一点。
Anyway, I met up with a friend, and we spent a couple of hours in the museum.
总之,我和一个朋友在博物馆聚了几个小时。
But I do remember that as we were leaving there, at about 4 o'clock, a group of young boys ran up to us,
我确实记得当我们4点左右离开的时候,一群年轻小伙子朝我们跑过来,
and they were really crowding round us, and they were asking us what time it was, then all of a sudden they ran off.
围绕在我们周围,问我们几点了,然后突然又都散开了。
Can you remember anything about them?
你能记住他们的任何细节吗?
The one who did most of the talking was wearing a T-shirt with a picture of something ... let's see ... a tiger.
说话最多的那个人穿着一个T恤,上面有什么东西的图案,让我想想,应该是一只老虎。
Right. Any idea of how old he might have been?
好的。你觉得他大概多大了?
Around twelve years old?
大概十二岁吧?
And can you remember anything else about his appearance?
你还记得其它有关他的外貌的细节吗?
Not much. He was quite thin...
记不太住了。他挺瘦的...
Colour of hair?
头发的颜色呢?
I do remember that -- he was blond. All the others were dark-haired.
我记得--他是一头金发。其他人都是黑头发。
And any details of the others?
还有关于其他人的细节吗?
Not really. They came and went so quickly.
没了。他们动作非常迅速。
Right. So what I'm going to do now is give you a crime reference number so you can contact your insurance company.
好的。我现在会给你一个报案号码,你就可以联系你的保险公司了。
So this is ten digits: 87954 82361.
这是十位号码: 87954 82361。
Thank you. So should I contact...
谢谢你。所以我应该联系...

分享到
重点单词
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • referencen. 参考,出处,参照 n. 推荐人,推荐函 vt. 提
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • appearancen. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施