(单词翻译:单击)
So how long are the rides?
骑行的时间是多久呢?
They're about an hour and a half.
大概一个半小时。
So, if you have a job it's easy to fit in before you go to work.
所以,如果你有工作的话,刚好可以在上班之前结束。
And the members often go somewhere for coffee afterwards, so it's quite a social event.
会员们经常在骑行之后找个地方喝杯咖啡,很像社交活动。
OK. That sounds good. I've only just moved to the city so I don't actually know many people yet.
好的,听起来不错。我刚搬来这座城市,所以认识的人不是很多。
Well, it's a great way to meet people.
好的,那这确实是认识朋友的很好的途径。
And does each ride have a leader?
那么每次骑行都有一个领导者吗?
Sometimes, but not always.
有时有,但不是一直都有。
But you don't really need one; the group members on the ride support one another, anyway.
其实你并不需要一个领导者;骑行小组里的成员会互相支持。
How would we know where to go?
那我们怎么知道要去哪里呢?
If you check the club website, you'll see that the route for each ride is clearly marked.
如果你浏览俱乐部网站的话,你能看到每次骑行的路线都标得很清楚。
So you can just print that out and take it along with you.
所以你可以直接打印出来,自己带着就行。
It's similar from one week to another, but it's not always exactly the same.
通常来说每周都是一样的,但是有时会有一些变动。
And what do I need to bring?
那我需要带什么呢?
Well, bring a bottle of water, and your phone.
恩,带一瓶水,以及你的手机。
You shouldn't use it while you're cycling, but have it with you. Right.
你在骑行的时候不能用手机,但是要随身携带着。好的。
And in winter, it's well before sunrise when we set out, so you need to make sure your bike's got lights.
在冬天,我们出发的时候天还没亮,所以确保你的自行车有灯。
That's OK. Well, thanks Jim. I'd definitely like to join.
没问题。好的,谢谢你,Jim。我非常愿意加入。
So what's the best way of going about it? You can …
最好的方式是什么呢?你可以...