(单词翻译:单击)
An auction
一次拍卖
Before we start today's auction
在今天的拍卖开始之前
let me remind all participants
请允许我提醒所有来宾
that experts who are authoritative in their fields have authenticated each item.
此次拍卖的每件物品均 经过业界权威人士的鉴 定.
Tax attorneys will also be present at the end of the auction
拍卖结束的时候还会 有税务律师到场
to answer all tax and audit questions.
回答所有关于税务及 审计方面的问题.
Please note that you can view close-ups of each item
你们可以看到每件物品 的特写镜头.
on the audiovisual equipment attached to walls throughout the room.
通过整个房间内连接在 墙壁上的视听设备.
Please keep the volume of the headsets just audible.however.
不过.请把耳机的音量 保持在能听见的水平.
as not to disturb your neighbor.
不要打扰您旁边的人.
I am now honored to say
现在我荣幸地告诉大家
that all auguries for this auction are excellent. Let us begin!
这次拍卖的兆头不错. 拍卖现在开始!
Our first item is an authentic atlas of the stars
我们的第一件拍卖品是 星球地图册真迹
drawn by a famous astronomer in the year 1414.
一位著名的天文学家 在1414年绘制.
We were astounded to have this item be available to you all.
今天诸位可以竞拍这幅 图很令我们吃惊.
Are there any bids?
有人出价吗?
Ah yes.we start the bidding with the audacious former astronaut.
啊.好.我们的竞价 开始了.具有冒险精神 的前宇航员
Buck Williams.at $ 25.000. Any others? Thank you. sir.
巴克威廉斯出价 25000美元.还有其他人 出价吗?谢谢您.先生.
The bid is at $30.000.
您的报价是30000美元.
Now we have $35.000 from the famous athlete Cal Ripken.
现在著名的运动员 卡尔里普金出价 35000美元.
Yes sir. $ 38.000. Others?
好的.先生.38000美 元.还有人出价吗?
And again from Mr.Williams we have $40.000.Any others?
好.威廉斯再次出价 40000美元.还有其 他人出价吗?
Mr.Ripken you have attained the item of your choice.
里普金先生.您已经得 到了你想要的东西.
The atlas is yours for $42.000.
您以42000美元的价格 拍得了这幅地图.
I sense a slight asymmetry with your purchasing this item.
我觉得您购买这幅地图 有些不对称.
I was sure Mr.Williams would want to augment his collection.
我以为威廉斯先生 会想增加他的收藏.
but I guess your competitive attribut -es got the best of him this time.
但是我猜是您的竞争特 性使您这次击败了他.
But this is not an audition for who can compete the best. Mr.Williams.
但这并不是一次看谁最 能竞争的试演.威廉斯 先生.
Congratulations ! Now let us move to the next item in the auction.
恭喜您!现在让我们来 看下一件拍卖品吧.