(单词翻译:单击)
Unit 7 Emergency
处理客房突发事件
一、 经典对话:
A:I have a bad stomack-ach, may be I had too much sea food.
B:Shall I call a doctor for you?
A:Yes,please do it and make it quick.
B:By the way Sir, may I have your room number?
A:Room 1879.
B:I see Sir, before the doctor’s arrival, is there anything I can do for you?
A:No, thanks.
二、长用句开型百宝箱:
(一)意外事故
1. May I have your attention please, this is emergency, The hotel is on fire now. Please leave your room immediately and follow the emergency exit door. Please leave the building immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.
紧急事故请注意,酒店发生火警,请立刻离开房间,从太平门撤离,谢谢您的合作。
2. Ladies and gentlemen attention please, there is a small fire in the hotel, but it is already under control, so please remain calm. For your safety, please follow me to the lobby by the emergency exit, please leave your luggage behind and don't use the elevator, thank you for your cooperation.
女士们先生们请注意,酒店发生了一场小火灾。但火势已经得到控制,请各位保持冷静,为了您的安全起见,请随我由紧急出口到大堂,请勿携带任何行李也不要使用电梯,多谢您的合作。
3. My wife has sliped in the bathroom, she cann't stand up.
我太太在浴室滑倒了,她没法站起来。
4. My husband has fainted.
我先生晕倒了。
5. My nose is bleeding, my face is bleeding, my leg is bleeding, my hand is bleeding.
我的鼻子大流血,我的脸在流血,我的腿在流血,我的手掌在流血。
6. I have a terrible headache, I have a terrible stomach-ache, I have a terrible tooth-ache.
我头疼的厉害,我胃疼的厉害,我牙疼的厉害。
7. It's painful.
那里很痛。
8. That's hurt.
那里受伤了。
9. Please don't move, your rib might be broken.
请别动,您的肋骨可能骨折了。
10. I'll get help immediately, please don't move him.
我立刻找人来帮忙,请别动他。
11. I'll call the doctor, I'll call the ambulance.
我去叫医生,我去叫救护车。
12. Help is on the way, ma'am.
很快就会有人来帮忙了,女士。
13. Everything will be alright.
一切都会好起来的。
14. Don't worry, leave it to me.
别担心,有我呢,包在我身上。
15. Do you need some Aspirine? Do you need some pain-killers? Do you need some sleeping-pills? Do you need some bandages? Do you need some plasters? Do you need some absorbent cotton?
您是否需要一些阿斯匹林呢?你是否需要些止痛片呢?您是否需要一些安眠药呢?您是否需要一些绷带呢?您是否需要一些胶布呢?您是否需要一些药棉呢?
16. Are you feeling better now?
您感觉好些了吗?
(二)客人遗失物品
1. My bag was stolen, and my passport was in it.
我的包被偷了,护照还在里面呢。
2. I am sorry to hear that, Sir.
我们对此深表遗憾,先生。
3. Would you tell us when and where you last saw it?
您最后见到它是什么时候什么地方呢?
4. Could you describe it, please?
您能不能描述一下它是什么样子的?
5. Shall I call the police for you, Sir?
我为您报警好吗?先生。
6. Is that all you can do?
你们能做的就只有这些了吗?
7. Get me a manager, I want to speak to him right now.
我要见你们的经理,我要求马上见他。
8. I am afraid we had warned you to mind your valuable, Sir, and if you excuse me , I'll find our duty manager for you.
很抱歉,我们已经警告过您小心您的贵重物品,先生。如果您允许的话,我去为您叫值班经理来。