医疗口语:医务人员奥运用语17题(1)
日期:2011-07-27 10:54

(单词翻译:单击)


Part 1 Registering
挂号
1. This is the line for registration.
这是挂号的队。
2. What's the problem?
怎么不舒服?
3. How long have you had that problem?
这种情况多久了?
4.Then,you'd better go to the Medical Department.
那么,你最好去看内科。
5.Take the lift to the third floor and then go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
乘电梯上三层,沿走廊走,然后你会看到右边有牌子。
II. Dialogues
对话
A: Patient B: Nurse
Dialogues (1)
A: (to a nurse)Excuse me,where do I go to register?
请问,在哪儿挂号?
B:Go straight on and then turn right.You'll see a window there.
往前走,然后向右拐,你会看到那边有一个窗口。
A:Thank you very much.
谢谢。
B:You are welcome.
不客气。
A: (to a nurse)Excuse me,where do I go to register?
请问,在哪儿挂号?
B:Go straight on and then turn right.You'll see a window there.
往前走,然后向右拐,你会看到那边有一个窗口。
A:Thank you very much. 谢谢。
B:You are welcome.
不客气。
Dialogues (2) A:Excuse me,is this the line for registration?
请问,这是挂号的队吗?
B:(pointing to the line) No,that is the line for it.
(指着挂号的队)不是,那才是挂号的队。
A:Thank you.B:You are welcome.
谢谢。不客气。
A:Excuse me,is this the line for registration?
请问,这是挂号的队吗?
B:(pointing to the line) No,that is the line for it.
(指着挂号的队)不是, 那才是挂号的队。
A:Thank you. B:You are welcome.
谢谢。不客气。
Dialogues (3) B:Good morning. A:Good morning.
你好。 你好。
B:What's the problem?
你怎么不舒服?
A:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
我发着高烧,觉得很难受。
B:How long have you had that problem?
这种情况有多久了?
A:Since last night.
从昨天夜里开始的。
B:Then,you'd better go to the Medical Department.
那你最好去看内科。
But first,you should fill in this registration card,and the registration fee is one yuan.
不过,你应该先挂号,挂号费一元。
A:Fine.But can you tell me how to get to the Medical Department,please?
好,不过,你能告诉我去内科怎么走吗?
B:Take the lift to the third floor and then go along until you see the sign on your right.
乘电梯到三层,然后沿着走廊走,你会看到右边的牌子。
A:Thanks a lot. B:You're welcome.
谢谢。不客气。
Good morning. Good morning.
你好. 你好.
What's the problem?
你怎么不舒服?
I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
我发着高烧,觉得很难受。
How long have you had that problem?
这种情况有多久了?
Since last night.
从昨天夜里开始的。
Then,you'd better go to the Medical Department.
那你最好去看内科。
But first,you should fill in this registration card and the registration fee is one yuan.
不过,你应该先挂号, 挂号费一元。
Fine.But can you tell me how to get to the Medical Department,please?
好,不过,你能告诉我去内科怎么走吗?
Take the lift to the third floor and then go along until you see the sign on your right.
乘电梯到三层,然后沿着走廊走,你会看到右边的牌子。
Thanks a lot. You're welcome.
谢谢。不客气。
This is the end of part 1
分享到
重点单词
  • registerv. 记录,登记,注册,挂号 n. 暂存器,记录,登记簿
  • fevern. 发烧,发热,狂热 v. (使)发烧,(使)狂热
  • corridorn. 走廊