(单词翻译:单击)
Part I Listening Comprehension
第一部分 听力理解
Section A
A部分
In this section, you will hear five short conversations.
下面你将听到5段短对话。
Each conversation will be read only once.
每段对话只读一遍。
At the end of each conversation, there will be a twenty-second pause. During the pause, read the question and the four choices marked A, B, C and D, and decide which is the best answer.
听完每段对话后,你有20秒的时间来阅读问题及A、B、C、D四个选项,并从中选出最佳答案。
Then mark the corresponding letter on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.
然后在答题卡上相应的字母中心划一条横线。
1. Bye, David! Good luck with the interview!
再见,大卫!祝你面试好运!
Thanks, I'll need it.
谢谢,我确实会需要好运。
I hope the trains are running on time.
我希望火车能准点运行。
If I'm late for the interview, I'll be furious with myself.
如果我面试迟到,我会对自己大发雷霆的。
Just stay calm.
保持冷静。
Call me when you can.
有空的时候给我打电话。
2. Johnson isn't at work today.
约翰逊今天不上班。
Why? What's up with him?
为什么?他怎么了?
He was walking to work yesterday when a car knocked him over.
昨天他步行去上班时,一辆车把他撞倒了。
3. Angela, how did you get interested in boxing?
安吉拉,你是怎么对拳击感兴趣的?
I saw a documentary about women boxing in America six years ago.
六年前,我看了一部关于美国女子拳击的纪录片。
It was a little television programme about an hour long.
那是一个大约一个小时长的小型电视节目。
I watched the programme and it changed my life.
我看了这个节目,它改变了我的生活。
4. Where were you, Annie?
你去哪了,安妮?
I just went to say hello to our new neighbours.
我只是去跟我们的新邻居打个招呼。
They are from Hawaii.
他们是夏威夷人。
They don't speak much English, but I invited them over for a barbecue tomorrow night.
他们不太会说英语,但我邀请他们明晚过来烧烤。
Oh! That'll be interesting.
噢!那会很有意思的。
I will have to search the Internet to see what kind of food they may like.
我得在互联网上搜索看看他们可能喜欢吃什么。
5. So, Steven, what advice would you give to someone visiting London for the first time?
那么,史蒂文,你对第一次来伦敦的人有什么建议?
It's often said that London is a city of villages, for example, Hampstead, even Chelsea were all villages in the past, so take some time to get to know the village you are staying in before you start to explore the famous sights.
人们常说伦敦是一座乡村之城,例如,汉普斯特德,甚至切尔西过去都是乡村,所以在你开始探索著名景点之前,要花点时间去了解你所住的村庄。
What's the one thing you should do or see?
游客应该做或看的是什么?
Outdoors: walk up the Parliament Hill—there you get the best view over the city.
户外的话,沿着国会山走--在那里你可以看到城市的最佳景色。
Indoors: the British Museum.
室内的话,大英博物馆。
