位置:首页 > 宣传和推荐 > 其它 > 每日一诗 > 正文
每日一诗(5.30):一朵红红玫瑰
日期:2009-05-30 10:10

(单词翻译:单击)

MY LOVE IS LIKE A RED RED ROSE
一朵红红玫瑰


Oh my love is like a red red rose
啊,我的爱人像一朵红红的玫瑰,
That's newly sprung in june:
六月里迎风除开
Oh my love is like the melodie
啊,我的爱人像一曲甜蜜的歌
That's sweetly play'd in tune.
唱得合拍又柔和
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!
So deep in love am I
我呀,多么深的爱情!
And I will love thee still, my dear
亲爱的,我永远爱你!
Till a' the seas gang dry
纵使大海干枯水流尽。
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear
纵使大海干枯水流尽,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun
太阳将岩石烧成灰,
I will love thee still, my dear
亲爱的,我永远爱你,
While the sands of life shall run
只要我生命犹存。
And fare thee weel, my only love!
珍重吧,我唯一的爱人。
And fare thee weel a while!
珍重吧,让我们暂时别离。
And I will come again, my love
但我注定要回来。
Though it were ten thousand mile.
哪怕千里万里!


melodie=melody
bonnie 美丽的
a'=all
wi'=will
thee=you 的古体
gang=go
sand' of life 古时候,始终尚未发明,人们用沙漏计时。

分享到
重点单词
  • meltvi. 融化,熔化,消散 vt. 使融化,使熔化,使消散
  • faren. 路费,食物 vi. 过活,进展,进食 vi.
  • tunen. 曲调,调子,和谐,协调,调整 vt. 调整,为 .