每日一诗(3.28):An Angel Kiss
日期:2009-03-28 11:22
(单词翻译:单击)
An Angel kissed my tears away 当我感到悲伤的时候,
today when I was sad. 天使拭去我的泪水;
I wasn't feeling quiet myself 我心神不宁;
my day had been so bad. 我的生活是如此不幸;
I felt a warmth brush by me 我感觉到一丝温暖的拂拭;
that quickly dried my tears; 迅速地风干我的泪水;
A gentle, kind, and loving touch 温和,亲切,钟情的抚摸
that seemed to hold me near. 好似亲密的拥抱
Immediately, I felt so much better 突然,我感到神清气爽;
and the day seemed brighter, too. 天空似乎变得更加明亮;
I guess that's just the way you feel我想那就是当天使安慰你时
when an Angel comforts you. 所感觉到的方式.